Doha Airport

Old Nov 12th 2006, 9:04 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Doha Airport

I've been told airport has closed - anyone know why (or more importantly, how long for!)?
Old Nov 12th 2006, 9:51 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doha Airport

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
I've been told airport has closed - anyone know why (or more importantly, how long for!)?
Ure kidding

I know half of it is closed due to Asian Games stuff, aparently they r doing like a separate airport for the athletes bla bla bla but sure it is not completely closed...
Old Nov 12th 2006, 9:53 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
Ure kidding

I know half of it is closed due to Asian Games stuff, aparently they r doing like a separate airport for the athletes bla bla bla but sure it is not completely closed...
A colleague is at Dubai airport now and has been told Doha airport is closed...as usual no explanation.

I'm supposed to go later, but can't find anything about this.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 9:54 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
A colleague is at Dubai airport now and has been told Doha airport is closed...as usual no explanation.

I'm supposed to go later, but can't find anything about this.
Ahh....strange... maybe some big head was landing or sumthin
Old Nov 12th 2006, 11:36 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh....strange... maybe some big head was landing or sumthin
Oh crap. I will never get to Doha. I've just booked my flights for tomorrow!
Old Nov 12th 2006, 11:37 am
Melts in your Mouth

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Oh crap. I will never get to Doha. I've just booked my flights for tomorrow!
U did???
Old Nov 12th 2006, 11:46 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

U did???
I did. I'm coming and you can't stop me.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 11:50 am
Melts in your Mouth

I did. I'm coming and you can't stop me.
Cant stop u ha.........
Old Nov 13th 2006, 1:03 pm
Excess Baggage

Cant stop u ha.........
I made it, although the plane was delayed, and the pilot tried to smash the plane into the runway on landing, and then there were no taxis at the aiport, which meant a 20 minute wait, then I had to push-start a car (a car? it was a metal box with some kind of seating arrangement and a lawn-mower engine) which I got a lift in from our office to the hotel. Ah well, I'm here now, and ready to RULE THE WORLD. Or this office, maybe. OK, just this desk then.
Old Nov 13th 2006, 1:06 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

and the pilot tried to smash the plane into the runway
That's Qatar air for you.....
Old Nov 13th 2006, 1:50 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Originally Posted by MJC
That's Qatar air for you.....
No its not...........
Old Nov 13th 2006, 1:52 pm
Melts in your Mouth

I made it, although the plane was delayed, and the pilot tried to smash the plane into the runway on landing, and then there were no taxis at the aiport, which meant a 20 minute wait, then I had to push-start a car (a car? it was a metal box with some kind of seating arrangement and a lawn-mower engine) which I got a lift in from our office to the hotel. Ah well, I'm here now, and ready to RULE THE WORLD. Or this office, maybe. OK, just this desk then.
Stop giving us a bad reputation its only happened to u......

Welcome to Doha btw.......
Old Nov 13th 2006, 2:02 pm
Excess Baggage

Stop giving us a bad reputation its only happened to u......

Welcome to Doha btw.......
The approach into Doha was like being in a fighter jet. I thought he was going to buzz the tower like Maverick in Top Gun.

Oh, and thanks for the welcome. Just had a power cut in this office. God, it was dark.
Old Nov 13th 2006, 2:07 pm
Melts in your Mouth

The approach into Doha was like being in a fighter jet. I thought he was going to buzz the tower like Maverick in Top Gun.

Oh, and thanks for the welcome. Just had a power cut in this office. God, it was dark.
Oh My Goodness u were unlucky in everything.......I should have welcomed u in a brand new bmw and a bunch of roses after that hassle....LOL
Old Nov 13th 2006, 2:32 pm
Excess Baggage

Oh My Goodness u were unlucky in everything.......I should have welcomed u in a brand new bmw and a bunch of roses after that hassle....LOL
LOL. We can't have everything.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.