Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Does a 'grace period' exist to move to Dubai, to save having to pay UK income tax?

Does a 'grace period' exist to move to Dubai, to save having to pay UK income tax?

Old Feb 25th 2013, 8:08 am

Miss Anne Thrope is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Does a 'grace period' exist to move to Dubai, to save having to pay UK income tax

Originally Posted by Scamp
I had one a few weeks ago. The mrs was a netball, the healthy eating has been going on for ages, I spotted it in the freezer.

Straight in the oven with curly fries and beans on the hob.

Absolutely spectacular.

Salad can kiss my reducing arse.
Chicken Kiev - meh. Chicken cordon bleu - now that's some food..
Old Feb 25th 2013, 8:15 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Does a 'grace period' exist to move to Dubai, to save having to pay UK income tax

Originally Posted by Miss Anne Thrope
Chicken Kiev - meh. Chicken cordon bleu - now that's some food..
Nah, cheap cheese in them things.

Plus, the combo of curly fries, ketchup and garlic buttery goodness is a sublime one to say the least.
Old Feb 25th 2013, 9:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

I had one a few weeks ago. The mrs was a netball, the healthy eating has been going on for ages, I spotted it in the freezer.

Absolutely spectacular.

Pssst.............. Scamp has been shagging a netball............ pass it on........
Old Feb 25th 2013, 10:18 am

Miss Anne Thrope is an unknown quantity at this point

Nah, cheap cheese in them things.
Hey, anything with that spectacular shade of radioactive orange has got to be tasty...
Old Feb 25th 2013, 10:23 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by The Dean
Pssst.............. Scamp has been shagging a netball............ pass it on........
Great spot!

The plus sides - Netballs don't speak, moan, shout, want attention. They soft and round and the pin for a pumping is the perfect, snug, fit.

Down sides - They don't blow, they don't cook, they don't clean, they don't answer back so I can give witty put-downs.

Originally Posted by Miss Anne Thrope
Hey, anything with that spectacular shade of radioactive orange has got to be tasty...
You're right. Wotsits.
Old Feb 25th 2013, 10:25 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely spectacular.

I want to come to your house for Dinner.........Now where the **** to find Kievs in Doha
Old Feb 25th 2013, 10:39 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by britexpat76
I want to come to your house for Dinner.........Now where the **** to find Kievs in Doha
Frozen section. Generally in a box you wouldn't touch in the UK, littered with Arabic or really shit branding. The best nuggets I've tried were called 'Happy Nuggets' and were shaped like stars and boats and other fun things...with happy / weird kids on the box.

Gotta try these things mate.
Old Feb 25th 2013, 10:55 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Frozen section. Generally in a box you wouldn't touch in the UK, littered with Arabic or really shit branding. The best nuggets I've tried were called 'Happy Nuggets' and were shaped like stars and boats and other fun things...with happy / weird kids on the box.

Gotta try these things mate.
There is no Tesco Finest then? Hmmmmm - Still I shall look in spinneys later failing that Megamart.
Old Feb 25th 2013, 10:59 am
Account Closed

There is no Tesco Finest then? Hmmmmm - Still I shall look in spinneys later failing that Megamart.
Choithrams is where I've got them but Spinneys probably do them.

Oh, I know it's of no relevance to you in Doha but Choithrams by Safa park have a reduced section for their pork. Packets of in-date bacon (perfect for freezing) are less than 2 quid a packet of 8 rashers. I nearly did a sex wee.
Old Feb 25th 2013, 11:03 am
Shark Fisherman

Choithrams is where I've got them but Spinneys probably do them.

Oh, I know it's of no relevance to you in Doha but Choithrams by Safa park have a reduced section for their pork. Packets of in-date bacon (perfect for freezing) are less than 2 quid a packet of 8 rashers. I nearly did a sex wee.
We have 2 choices here, Frozen Streaky or Frozen proper bacon. 1 price Qr22 ish so £3.50 and its not bad.......

I may attempt to make my own Kievs, Cannot be that difficult?
Old Feb 25th 2013, 11:06 am
Account Closed

We have 2 choices here, Frozen Streaky or Frozen proper bacon. 1 price Qr22 ish so £3.50 and its not bad.......

I may attempt to make my own Kievs, Cannot be that difficult?
I bought waitrose 8 thick rashers from the fridge in spinney's once. It was like 7.50 sterling.

Found some frozen shit which does the job but I did clear out this reduced section like a man on a mission!
Old Feb 25th 2013, 11:08 am
Shark Fisherman

I bought waitrose 8 thick rashers from the fridge in spinney's once. It was like 7.50 sterling.

Found some frozen shit which does the job but I did clear out this reduced section like a man on a mission!
Old Feb 25th 2013, 11:10 am
Account Closed

Income tax to Kievs to Bacon in 4 easy pages.
Old Feb 25th 2013, 11:11 am
Shark Fisherman

Next,,Religion, your mum & Sex.
Old Feb 25th 2013, 11:13 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

To paraphrase the well known game - Four degrees of Kiev Bacon.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.