Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

does anyone know where i can buy a xmas tree in bahrain?

does anyone know where i can buy a xmas tree in bahrain?

Old Dec 10th 2011, 11:57 am
Just Joined

swede77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default does anyone know where i can buy a xmas tree in bahrain?

any ideas where i can buy a xmas tree in bahrain? many thanks
Old Dec 10th 2011, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

markinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nice
Default Re: does anyone know where i can buy a xmas tree in bahrain?

Originally Posted by swede77
any ideas where i can buy a xmas tree in bahrain? many thanks
u can call aljazira Zinj Mr Ahmed abbas - 39697802 - trees arrived yesterday u can book one now.

Jawad -Budaiya

Sonya Pyers Waitrose Amwaj have real Xmas trees, but really expensive.
Old Dec 10th 2011, 1:44 pm
Just Joined

swede77 is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you , will try those.
Old Dec 10th 2011, 2:28 pm
Just Joined

annieslp is an unknown quantity at this point

be carful what you decorate your windows with! I lived in Bahrain 20 years ago and naiivly hung a christmas decoration that me and my flat mate had hand made....turned out to be star of david and the police arrived at my door....oooopsss
Old Dec 11th 2011, 12:34 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annieslp
be carful what you decorate your windows with! I lived in Bahrain 20 years ago and naiivly hung a christmas decoration that me and my flat mate had hand made....turned out to be star of david and the police arrived at my door....oooopsss
Old Dec 11th 2011, 3:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by markinbahrain
u can call aljazira Zinj Mr Ahmed abbas - 39697802 - trees arrived yesterday u can book one now.

Jawad -Budaiya

Sonya Pyers Waitrose Amwaj have real Xmas trees, but really expensive.

bloody hell Mark, you have more answers than "mums in bahrain". Do you have too much time on your hands at the moment ?

Are you going back to the UK for Xmas or staying here ?
Old Dec 11th 2011, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

markinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tockalosh
bloody hell Mark, you have more answers than "mums in bahrain". Do you have too much time on your hands at the moment ?

Are you going back to the UK for Xmas or staying here ?
A wealth of information me!!
Am bored mate if I am honest, too many bank holidays, hence stop start all the bloody time at work. My staff are annoying me due to wanting to know if I am signing my new contract with the Gov of Bahrain, and I have a very shitty attitude towards the government at the moment, as they have with me!!
Tock you know what it is like trying to get an agreement with arabs, and on top of that am dealing with tossers that do not deserve their positions with the power they have. Every time I walk out of a Ministry building I think the deal is done.....but as we all know it means bugger all out here. I am loading them up on my figures big time, so I would be apprehensive if I was them

So am treading water for now, am going back to South London for Christmas, cannot wait to see Greenwich Village, and go in the park to see some greenery!! Me and my son fly back on Friday, and my son is then going to Disneyland, Florida with his Nan & Grandad on the following Monday for 12 days......they think the sun shines out of his arse...spoilt little git!!! If only they new what he was really like!!
Old Dec 12th 2011, 6:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

Okey dokey matey, hope you have a good holiday in the cold. Looks like just me left here this year
Old Dec 17th 2011, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

scottrace is an unknown quantity at this point

Us too tock!!

Mark - keep meaning to ask you does your son go to BSB? What year?