Divorce in Dubai?

Old Nov 2nd 2007, 1:18 pm
Just Joined

BritexUAE is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Divorce in Dubai?

pls can someone send me the details of the legal firm that may have been mentioned via PM in a previous thread possibly by Cap Sensible? Im new and cannot PM anyone....pls help, im desperate....
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 1:30 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Divorce in Dubai?

Originally Posted by BritexUAE
pls can someone send me the details of the legal firm that may have been mentioned via PM in a previous thread possibly by Cap Sensible? Im new and cannot PM anyone....pls help, im desperate....
if you go to one of the other forums in Dubai you'll get far more info...expatwoman.com and the expat one with gossip in the name (cant write the name, cause it will not show up on here)...it's a subject that is written about a few times...
good luck...
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 1:34 pm
Just Joined

BritexUAE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MataHari
if you go to one of the other forums in Dubai you'll get far more info...expatwoman.com and the expat one with gossip in the name (cant write the name, cause it will not show up on here)...it's a subject that is written about a few times...
good luck...
thanks will try.....
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 2:12 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks will try.....
My divorce came thru Thursday. Get a lawyer.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 2:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
My divorce came thru Thursday. Get a lawyer.
bloody hell, that was quick...the last time we spoke you didn't even have a lawyer!!!

MM, xx
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 2:23 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
bloody hell, that was quick...the last time we spoke you didn't even have a lawyer!!!

MM, xx
i still havent.. thats why I am scewed.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 2:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

i still havent.. thats why I am scewed.
oh now i'm lost (nowt new there i know!)...didn't you need a lawyer to get the divorce??

MM, xx
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 2:44 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
oh now i'm lost (nowt new there i know!)...didn't you need a lawyer to get the divorce??

MM, xx
only one party needs the lawyer..
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 2:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Under Sharia law, divorce is done by repeating the word "talaq" to the wife three times, in front of three male Muslim witnessess.

Triple talaq is made by saying "talaq, talaq, talaq" when the wife is in the state of purity. No fault needs to be found with the wife for a husband to divorce her and she will have been divorced upon the third time.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 2:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

only one party needs the lawyer..
Did you get a good deal?
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 2:48 pm

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Did you get a good deal?
brilliant.. i walk away with nothing. His lawyers crossed out the relevant paragraphs in the papers.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 2:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

brilliant.. i walk away with nothing. His lawyers crossed out the relevant paragraphs in the papers.
Get yourself a lawyer, girl.... Are you going through UK or UAE courts?
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 2:53 pm

Get yourself a lawyer, girl.... Are you going through UK or UAE courts?
U.k. the lawyer i appointed was asking me what to do.. I didn't have a clue (I called the U.K courts like she told me to but couldnt get anywhere) so I stopped paying her.. she stopped calling me...
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 2:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

U.k. the lawyer i appointed was asking me what to do.. I didn't have a clue (I called the U.K courts like she told me to but couldnt get anywhere) so I stopped paying her.. she stopped calling me...
If you need a UK divorce lawyer I can PM you contacts for the lady that acted for me in my divorce - she's actually an old university friend of mine & is very good.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 2:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

If you need a UK divorce lawyer I can PM you contacts for the lady that acted for me in my divorce - she's actually an old university friend of mine & is very good.
BB you must take SYB up on this, it sounds bad if hubbie is walking away with everything...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.