Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

digree attestation for dubai

digree attestation for dubai

Old May 5th 2007, 11:42 am
Just Joined

abid_rq is an unknown quantity at this point
Default digree attestation for dubai

Is any one know about employement rules do i have to get attested my all certificates or just the most recent one for getting employemt in dubai...and whats the easy way to do that.
Old May 5th 2007, 11:47 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: digree attestation for dubai

Originally Posted by abid_rq
Is any one know about employement rules do i have to get attested my all certificates or just the most recent one for getting employemt in dubai...and whats the easy way to do that.
Depends what nationality you are, and where your degree is from.
Old May 5th 2007, 8:03 pm
Just Joined

abid_rq is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MJC
Depends what nationality you are, and where your degree is from.
my nationalty is pakistani i got my high school certificate and b-tech diploma from pakistan after that i work in hotel industry for 8 yeard in dubai and saudi arabia then i came to UK and did my diploma in hotel management as mature student now again i have a good offer from one of newly built hotel as assistant chief engg but i am a bit confuse this time about new rules there....any help plz.
Old May 6th 2007, 5:03 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by abid_rq
my nationalty is pakistani i got my high school certificate and b-tech diploma from pakistan after that i work in hotel industry for 8 yeard in dubai and saudi arabia then i came to UK and did my diploma in hotel management as mature student now again i have a good offer from one of newly built hotel as assistant chief engg but i am a bit confuse this time about new rules there....any help plz.
Try contact the Pakistani embassy, they should know what you will need to do, or call the ministry of Naturalization

http://www.dnrd.ae/dnrd/default.htm
Old May 25th 2007, 7:42 am
Just Joined

ExSim is a jewel in the roughExSim is a jewel in the roughExSim is a jewel in the roughExSim is a jewel in the roughExSim is a jewel in the rough

Wouldn't the best contact be the Saudi Embassy?
Old May 25th 2007, 9:19 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ExSim
Wouldn't the best contact be the Saudi Embassy?

Why?
Old May 25th 2007, 9:53 am
Just Joined

ExSim is a jewel in the roughExSim is a jewel in the roughExSim is a jewel in the roughExSim is a jewel in the roughExSim is a jewel in the rough

Er . . . Silly me! Obviously I meant the U.A.E Embassy
Old May 25th 2007, 11:06 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone missed the obvious one: How did you get a dEgree with spelling like that?
Old May 25th 2007, 4:05 pm
Just Joined

lordshine has much to be proud oflordshine has much to be proud oflordshine has much to be proud oflordshine has much to be proud oflordshine has much to be proud oflordshine has much to be proud oflordshine has much to be proud oflordshine has much to be proud oflordshine has much to be proud oflordshine has much to be proud oflordshine has much to be proud of

Guys,

Our PRO insists on people filling in the Degree Verification Program (DVP) forms

http://integrascreen.com/services_is_uae.html

I am advised that getting degree certitifcates attested with stamps etc is now old hat. Not so for wedding certificates and others..........

Cheers,
L
Old May 27th 2007, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

mmm... is just really nicemmm... is just really nicemmm... is just really nicemmm... is just really nicemmm... is just really nicemmm... is just really nicemmm... is just really nicemmm... is just really nicemmm... is just really nicemmm... is just really nicemmm... is just really nice

You might want to give INDEX ATTESTATION SERVICES a call, they attest documents for origins of UK, USA, INDIA and PAKISTAN. They have an office in DUBAI 04 355 0888. 1200 AED per document with a turnover of 25 working days.

Good Luck