Daily highlights

Old May 17th 2005, 12:28 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Daily highlights

We had a bash at this before........anyone want to write some daily highlites so that those of us who don't have the time can catch up quick

It may be worth your while. ( )

Trin
Old May 17th 2005, 6:53 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Daily highlights

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
We had a bash at this before........anyone want to write some daily highlites so that those of us who don't have the time can catch up quick

It may be worth your while. ( )

Trin
Fine....... i'll attempt to take up the challenge......

Trin has turned into a higher being overnight.

Mickey has become a budding poet.

FD, SS and Nov are really escited about the whole prospect of having Disneyland so close to home.

JD has been fishing again..... not for trouble though, he wants to know where we would all want to live if we left Dubai.

A constructive debate on Emirates cabin crew has been taking place and apart from FD, who attempted to defend them, the likes of W10, TA5, JD and myself have been calling for an end to their reign of terror in the skies.

Oh and last night W10, Snowbunny and JD attempted to sabotage a perfectly innocent chat I was having with Emmals from the lounge.

Feel free to add to this.....
Old May 17th 2005, 7:03 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
Fine....... i'll attempt to take up the challenge......

Trin has turned into a higher being overnight.

Mickey has become a budding poet.

FD, SS and Nov are really escited about the whole prospect of having Disneyland so close to home.

JD has been fishing again..... not for trouble though, he wants to know where we would all want to live if we left Dubai.

A constructive debate on Emirates cabin crew has been taking place and apart from FD, who attempted to defend them, the likes of W10, TA5, JD and myself have been calling for an end to their reign of terror in the skies.

Oh and last night W10, Snowbunny and JD attempted to sabotage a perfectly innocent chat I was having with Emmals from the lounge.

Feel free to add to this.....
Hardly sabotage..just peppering it with sexual innuendo.
Please remember, I only have the mentality of a caveman..If i cant eat it..I try to **** it....
Old May 17th 2005, 7:08 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Hardly sabotage..just peppering it with sexual innuendo.
Please remember, I only have the mentality of a caveman..If i cant eat it..I try to **** it....

hmmmm......... caveman..... me think Ugh just earn himself some karma.

Me give u karma. u happy now, Ugh?

Old May 17th 2005, 7:11 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
hmmmm......... caveman..... me think Ugh just earn himself some karma.

Me give u karma. u happy now, Ugh?

Its not letting me karma ya...says that i need to spread and Face81 has too much anyhows.
Old May 17th 2005, 7:24 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Its not letting me karma ya...says that i need to spread and Face81 has too much anyhows.
funny, that! It said the same about u, but I managed to talk my way out of it.