Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Credit Card Default - UAE

Credit Card Default - UAE

Old Aug 29th 2010, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Credit Card Default - UAE

Originally Posted by Oyibopeppeh
You've got me, and hundreds of others totally lost......
Who has? Eva? Seems pretty clear to me....
Old Aug 29th 2010, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Mission Implausible strikes again.

The simian lady's style and eloquence never ceases to amaze me not to mention the abject hypocracy.
FTR, I'm another one who has never defaulted on a payment but our company is owed plenty from Dubai Inc.
You know for such a devout Shia, you talk a lot of Shi'ite.
ha ha how was the locks?
Old Jan 30th 2011, 5:11 am
Just Joined

deedikanchan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by diveindubai
Hi there

I was reading through this forum on credit card (default) queries by other members and thought some of you can help me. I was living and working in Dubai for about 2 years before I came to the UK last year on a student visa with around AED 20000 as credit card due and also I used the cards here as I had to pay my tution fee urgently (nowthe total balance I owe is around AED 45000) . I was paying the monthly interest up until 11 months back but now due to less earnings here ( I have just a part time job) I could not continue with the payments which resulted in the bank (2) calling my references back in Dubai and India (my friends) to check where I am etc etc. I will definitely be repaying them this money once I have enough savings to do so. I'll be going back home for vacations almost after 3 plus years (I came to UK directly from Dubai) and would like to know if I would face any problems both at the UK airports or the one in India. I got more worried after reading an article in a newspaper that one British national was listed by UAE on the interpol list because he didn't clear his debt of just £800 which he had to pay a bank, it's a just a normal working person like me. I would very much appreciate if someone out there can help/guide me as I will be flying out soon. Many thanks for your help.

Regards,
Sam.

hello

have you faced any difficulties in traveling?