CP and FACE

Old Oct 29th 2004, 5:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice
Default CP and FACE

Hey guys,

Just wonding where the hell u guys are...did the cat got ur tongue? err keyboard.
I think Face finally decide to study not sure about Cp.

Khan
Old Oct 29th 2004, 6:01 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice
Default Re: CP and FACE

Originally Posted by Calgarian
Hey guys,

Just wonding where the hell u guys are...did the cat got ur tongue? err keyboard.

Khan
Missing me, Khan?

Will mail you that number.

Have to dash.
Old Oct 29th 2004, 6:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
Missing me, Khan?

Will mail you that number.

Have to dash.
This is the new way of flirting...lol

God now I sound like BB.....lol
I will appriciate the nos.
Khan
Old Oct 30th 2004, 7:07 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Hey guys,

Khan
Face has got an exam today - apparently he did 22 hours of revision in 2 days - ouch!

Me and JC are meeting up with him tonight so I'll pass on your message!
Old Oct 30th 2004, 7:59 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kristy
Face has got an exam today - apparently he did 22 hours of revision in 2 days - ouch!

Give him my regards please Kristy - and enjoy yr juice - a hangover free day for you tomorrow. TS
Old Oct 30th 2004, 9:52 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

and a guy who was on the boards before as well.... he is in Dubai.

Anyone else up for a quiet beer tonight?
Old Oct 30th 2004, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Kristy
Khan
Old Oct 31st 2004, 7:00 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Hey guys,

Khan
LOL.I didnt finally decide to do anything...whenever i have an exam I like to remain focussed...although i do admit that i had a few withdrawl symptoms from not having posted in 3 bleedin days!!!!:scared:

LOL....Back now.next exam is onthe 11th.next wednesday.so the Oracle may do a runner a couple of days b4 that. LOL
Old Oct 31st 2004, 7:03 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
LOL.I didnt finally decide to do anything...whenever i have an exam I like to remain focussed...although i do admit that i had a few withdrawl symptoms from not having posted in 3 bleedin days!!!!:scared:

LOL....Back now.next exam is onthe 11th.next wednesday.so the Oracle may do a runner a couple of days b4 that. LOL
How was your exam and good luck for your next exam...
Old Oct 31st 2004, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Glad u r back with us...and u didnt get normal...lol

Khan
Old Oct 31st 2004, 7:05 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see you, welcome back face!
Old Oct 31st 2004, 8:20 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Good to see you, welcome back face!
The Cheeky Chappy hath returned - welcome back Oracle -
Old Oct 31st 2004, 6:17 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
The Cheeky Chappy hath returned - welcome back Oracle -
Returneth have I.........Leave not for long I will again..........hahahaha

Wont do a runner again.....i think........lololol.....thanks for the warm welcome......errrrrr welcome back that is
Old Oct 31st 2004, 6:19 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by novita77
How was your exam and good luck for your next exam...
Thanks for asking novita77........wasnt the best exam in the world.......i have something to sort out in the AM so I wont say anything more till then.

Thanks for the vote of confidence!
Old Oct 31st 2004, 6:19 pm
The Oracle

Glad u r back with us...and u didnt get normal...lol

Khan
me and normal? :scared: hahahahaha......can never happen, never I tell u! LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.