Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Construction Company

Construction Company

Old Apr 16th 2008, 6:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Construction Company

Anybody have contacts for a reliable construction company. Need to get a quote on a commercial storage project I'm in charge of (god knows why they gave it to me).

will involve construction of a 49m diam foundation, errection of a rebar framework and shotcreteing.

project is in RAK
Old Apr 16th 2008, 7:01 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Construction Company

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
Anybody have contacts for a reliable construction company. Need to get a quote on a commercial storage project I'm in charge of (god knows why they gave it to me).

will involve construction of a 49m diam foundation, errection of a rebar framework and shotcreteing.

project is in RAK
A reliable construction company in the UAE?

If you find that, along the way you will have no doubt found the following solutions:
- world peace
- third world hunger
- eternal youth
- why you fall over after drinking a bottle of vodka
Old Apr 16th 2008, 7:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon

If you find that, along the way you will have no doubt found the following solutions:
- world peace
- third world hunger
- eternal youth
- why you fall over after drinking a bottle of vodka
those are all on my to do list!
just have to find this construction company first
Old Apr 16th 2008, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

- world peace
- third world hunger
- eternal youth Don't look in the mirror and always go for the younger girls. Makes you feel younger anyhow!
- why you fall over after drinking a bottle of vodka Sit down when drinking! Only problem is when you have to get up
Can you tell I'm really bored at work today! lol
Old Apr 16th 2008, 7:57 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

I know plenty of construction companies but none I would recommend to anybody on here...do what others do and check out the boards on nearly completed project sites.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
I know plenty of construction companies but none I would recommend to anybody on here Ditto, all the ones I know are badly behind programme etc etc...do what others do and check out the boards on nearly completed project sites.
Are there any nearly completed sites?!?
Old Apr 16th 2008, 8:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Chris79
Are there any nearly completed sites?!?
yes. the ones which should have been completed 18 months ago
Old Apr 16th 2008, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

yes. the ones which should have been completed 18 months ago

Only 18 months! Everything over here seems to be done in two speeds (apart from driving!) slow and reverse!!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 8:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Only 18 months! Everything over here seems to be done in two speeds (apart from driving!) slow and reverse!!
we were supposed to move into our new office building this month. 3/4 of the building doesn't even have windows yet!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

we were supposed to move into our new office building this month. 3/4 of the building doesn't even have windows yet!
at least you will benefit from the afternoon breeze..
Old Apr 16th 2008, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 wrote:
- why you fall over after drinking a bottle of vodka Sit down when drinking! Only problem is when you have to get up

Try drinking a bottle of finnish vodka. You fall over while sitting down.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 wrote:

Try drinking a bottle of finnish vodka. You fall over while sitting down.
lol!!!
I need to find a bottle of that stuff then. Sounds just what I need after a hard days work.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

lol!!!
I need to find a bottle of that stuff then. Sounds just what I need after a hard days work.
If you've ever been to Northern Finland you would know why they drink it.
Its not the end of the world, but you can definitely see it from there..

In Finnish ambulances, they don't bother with carrying resuscitation equipment for cardio cases - couple of swigs of the vodka soon brings them back to life.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

If you've ever been to Northern Finland you would know why they drink it.
Its not the end of the world, but you can definitely see it from there..

In Finnish ambulances, they don't bother with carrying resuscitation equipment for cardio cases - couple of swigs of the vodka soon brings them back to life.
lived one year in southern Norway and that was bad enough!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

LOL Sounds like I'd turn into an alcoholic if I lived over there

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.