Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Confirm Emirates flight - how to?

Confirm Emirates flight - how to?

Old Apr 30th 2007, 1:40 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Confirm Emirates flight - how to?

My friend needs to confirm her flight back home with Emirates...does anybody know which number to call?
Old Apr 30th 2007, 1:43 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Confirm Emirates flight - how to?

Originally Posted by MataHari
My friend needs to confirm her flight back home with Emirates...does anybody know which number to call?
Its on line with emirates!! or 181 will tell you!
sorry had a look cant find the number!
Old Apr 30th 2007, 1:54 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Its on line with emirates!! or 181 will tell you!
sorry had a look cant find the number!
their website says no need to reconfirm...
Old Apr 30th 2007, 1:57 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Well don't then, the only reason airlines want you tio confirm is so that they have some idea of the load, and hence the cargo or more seats they can sell.

That's all
Old Apr 30th 2007, 1:59 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

I never have! They have always been great! My mother in law was worried that she had to confirm but you dont! I just told her to turn up! The seat is safe ...if thats just the case tell her not to worry.

You only need to confirm if you forget the time of youre flight and need to know that! The check-in desk has all the information stored.

Its 3hrs b4 flight time unless you are a rich biatch!
Old Apr 30th 2007, 2:03 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
I never have! They have always been great! My mother in law was worried that she had to confirm but you dont! I just told her to turn up! The seat is safe ...if thats just the case tell her not to worry.

You only need to confirm if you forget the time of youre flight and need to know that! The check-in desk has all the information stored.

Its 3hrs b4 flight time unless you are a rich biatch!
Actually, your seat is NOT confirmed until you check in, that's why airlines over book flights (emirates are one of the worst, believe me). then it's first come first served, and that's on all classes.
Old Apr 30th 2007, 2:05 pm
Here comes the Sun

Originally Posted by MJC
Actually, your seat is NOT confirmed until you check in, that's why airlines over book flights (emirates are one of the worst, believe me). then it's first come first served, and that's on all classes.
Really ....
Never had any trouble ...mind you i am always there about 4hrs before ...never one to be late!
Old Apr 30th 2007, 4:37 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Why not just check in online to secure the seat? Several advantages

1. Seat secured
2. Much quicker check in (no need to bother with 3 hours)
3. Can often change seat.

You can do it up to 12 hours beforehand.
Old Apr 30th 2007, 4:50 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Meow
Why not just check in online to secure the seat? Several advantages

1. Seat secured
2. Much quicker check in (no need to bother with 3 hours)
3. Can often change seat.

You can do it up to 12 hours beforehand.
yes, I will do that
Old Apr 30th 2007, 7:07 pm