Reload this Page >

Compounds in North West Riyadh

Compounds in North West Riyadh

Old Dec 5th 2023, 5:11 pm
Just Joined

SumeraUK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Compounds in North West Riyadh

Dear all,

In a desperate bid to get somewhere in my search for compound contacts i have come to you all for help!

My husband is arriving in Riyadh on Friday, and will be put up by his company for a little while whilst he sorts out accommodation. We
We will be a family of 5, 2 adults and 3 young children and are looking to initially settle in a compound close to the kids school, Kings College.

I have tried to contact the following compounds with no avail. Please can anyone advise contact details' for these compounds and if they are worth visiting and living within at all?

1) Rihab Pearl
2)District Compound
3) Al Rabia Compound

The numbers on the websites and online are all incorrect. I have had my friends in Saudi call them in arabic too, and theyre all wrong numbers!!!

I have been in touch with Nobles and my husband was due to visit on Sunday to view but accommodation is no longer is available for out dates January 2024.

We are looking for a 3-4 bed villa/apartment with a budget of no more than 200k/annum. I appreciate that there are some fancy compounds out there, but we are looking to save alongside living a comfortable lifestyle.

Any help with contacts and also other compound suggestions local to Kings College would be greatly appreciated!

Also, please can i also ask peoples experience with spouse/family visa process. How difficult was it and how long was it too? I understand that my husband needs to get his Iqama before we can start applying for the family visa. We have already applied for the Police checks and medicals done for all above 18years old, but wanted to know what everyone's experience and timeline was like.

Many thanks in advance for everyone taking the time to read my post and help!
Old Mar 12th 2024, 6:57 am
Just Joined

makster is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Compounds in North West Riyadh

Hey Sumera, did you get any info? We are exactly in the same situation. We are a British Pakistani family of 4 (kids age 4 and 9) and we are looking for a compound in the same area but finding it difficult to contact them. Would really appreciate if you can share details of the contacts and even pricing info if you have it :-)
Old Mar 12th 2024, 8:06 am
Just Joined

Hi there, happy to help!
the problem we found was, you can’t do anything over email or phone! You have to be there!!! My husband went out and basically went to all the compounds I had suggested and had to actually knock in their door! The security guards were the ones that were most helpful with regards to phone numbers.

We managed to secure a place but there is a waiting list for alot of the compounds. My husband has been there since December and has only just moved into ours!

please dm the compounds you’re interested in and il see if we have their contact details.

Old Mar 12th 2024, 8:11 am
Just Joined

Thanks for your reply. Our budget is around 160-165k max and all the compounds we are calling are either very expensive or they don't have any availability. We want to be near Reigate, Kings or IBSR..
Any info, guidance or contact details would help. Thanks again!
Old Mar 12th 2024, 8:27 am
Just Joined

So Reigate and BISR are on the opposite side to Kings, and are located more north east….yes those compounds are pricey and these are only pushed up by demand!

Rihab Pearl and District are the ones to consider if you want to send children to Kings. Anatara is that way too but very expensive.

Decide on school and then I’ll find numbers to help thanks
Old Mar 12th 2024, 9:44 am
Just Joined

Thanks again. We are in process of getting admission completed and we are aiming for Reigate or Kings (IBSR too expensive). I will message here again once we have finalized decision.
Old Mar 12th 2024, 9:47 am
Just Joined

It was a toss up between kings and Reigate for us too, but husbands work location helped decide along with school reviews.

DM if I can help further
Old Mar 19th 2024, 11:32 am
Just Joined

Hi Sumera,

Sorry to bother you again, can you also please share how has your experience been so far of moving to Riyadh? Do you think it is a good place to live for families/kids? Have you been able to find activities for kids to keep them busy?

Sorry I cant DM you as it requires minimum 5 posts on the forum, which I am in process of doing :-).