Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Commerical Property - help!!!

Commerical Property - help!!!

Old Mar 18th 2008, 9:51 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Commerical Property - help!!!

Problem - my friend Juan has been told to vacate the Palm Hotel, both the Palm Hotel and the Hard Rock are being pulled down in June he has to vacate by the end of May. With him being a male hairdresser there are restrictions as to where he can trade. He can only work from a hotel or in a free zone. Anyone got any contacts for hotels or any ideas where I can start looking to get him a new location. I have contacted Asteco and Meow's friend Leeanne.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 10:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Commerical Property - help!!!

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Problem - my friend Juan has been told to vacate the Palm Hotel, both the Palm Hotel and the Hard Rock are being pulled down in June he has to vacate by the end of May. With him being a male hairdresser there are restrictions as to where he can trade. He can only work from a hotel or in a free zone. Anyone got any contacts for hotels or any ideas where I can start looking to get him a new location. I have contacted Asteco and Meow's friend Leeanne.
doesnt the Westin hotel open soonish. maybe he could try them.
either that or there is a new Four Seasons opening on SZR near the Towers Rotana
Old Mar 18th 2008, 10:19 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

thanks Ins, I will get onto them. I have a contact at the Westin and they aren't renting any space but I will look into the Four Seasons as well.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 10:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

thanks Ins, I will get onto them. I have a contact at the Westin and they aren't renting any space but I will look into the Four Seasons as well.
its next door to my office building. (the one with Nando's)
Old Mar 18th 2008, 10:23 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
its next door to my office building. (the one with Nando's)
I have just e mailed a friend, I am sure her husband is involved with it. Fingers crossed.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 10:48 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

I have just e mailed a friend, I am sure her husband is involved with it. Fingers crossed.
Over here, it's not what you know but whom you know, it seems.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 10:49 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Over here, it's not what you know but whom you know, it seems.
it's the same all over the world...
Old Mar 18th 2008, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

calipso is just really nicecalipso is just really nicecalipso is just really nicecalipso is just really nicecalipso is just really nicecalipso is just really nicecalipso is just really nicecalipso is just really nice

DHCC freezone has a number of newly finished units for lease, either directly with DHCC or through developers.

Speak to their sales and leasing dept about what is available.

pm me if you want a contact address.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 11:12 am
Concierge

is that Dubai Healthcare City? I think he wants to stay at the new dubai end of town as all his clients are this way
Old Mar 18th 2008, 11:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

is that Dubai Healthcare City? I think he wants to stay at the new dubai end of town as all his clients are this way
the DMCC will also be moving into its buildings in the 3rd quarter.
they are in Jumeirah Lake Towers area.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 11:17 am
Concierge

the DMCC will also be moving into its buildings in the 3rd quarter.
they are in Jumeirah Lake Towers area.
we have looked at the JLT area as well, I guess I am going to be better of getting in the car and driving around. The Marina is a strong possibility, I am waiting for someone calling me back from Diamond Investments.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 11:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

we have looked at the JLT area as well, I guess I am going to be better of getting in the car and driving around. The Marina is a strong possibility, I am waiting for someone calling me back from Diamond Investments.
did you try the DMCC though? They will have 3 buildings in JLT.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 11:19 am
Concierge

did you try the DMCC though? They will have 3 buildings in JLT.
what is DMCC?
Old Mar 18th 2008, 11:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

what is DMCC?
Dubai Multi Commodities Centre - its a free zone. The company I work for is licenced under this FZ
Old Mar 18th 2008, 11:22 am
Concierge

I was under the impression that all of Jumeirah Lake Towers is a free zone?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.