Reload this Page >

Coming to Riyadh this weekend 20/03

Coming to Riyadh this weekend 20/03

Old Mar 16th 2010, 9:02 pm
Just Joined

arthurdaily is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Coming to Riyadh this weekend 20/03

Hi All,

Finally my working visa is sorted and flight has been booked.

My company are putting me up in a hotel for the first 21 days and then it is up to me to find accommodation.
I am preferably looking for a 1 bed apartment (for a single male) or a share in a Western compound, so please pm me if you know of any places where you are staying or know of anything coming up soon. I will be working in the Olaya area near the tower.
I would also like to contact anyone who goes to the Embassy get togethers if they are fun. Please pm me.
I hear that it is no fun in the sand unless you get into some good social circles so I hope I can get some help from this forum.....pretty please.

Thanks in advance.

Arthur

Last edited by arthurdaily; Mar 16th 2010 at 9:06 pm.
Old Mar 17th 2010, 5:37 am
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coming to Riyadh this weekend 20/03

Hi welcome to Riyadh
If i can help just let me know.
I do know of a place on my compound if were interested.
in fact we have 2 places available at the moment.

As for embassy parties.
you try to get into the British embassy !! its very clicky and on a need to know basis.
I know people that have been here years and never been to the embassy mean while certain people are there faily regular.!!.
Old Mar 17th 2010, 5:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Bonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud of

I've PMd you some info.
Old Mar 17th 2010, 6:47 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by coffindodger
Hi welcome to Riyadh
If i can help just let me know.
I do know of a place on my compound if were interested.
in fact we have 2 places available at the moment.

As for embassy parties.
you try to get into the British embassy !! its very clicky and on a need to know basis.
I know people that have been here years and never been to the embassy mean while certain people are there faily regular.!!.
which compound coffindodger?
Old Mar 17th 2010, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute

My compound ,manager will only allow into the compound western expats only.
Sorry no middle easten gentlemen or ladies, he is rather firm on that issue.
If you fit the bill and a tick in the right box .
Send me a pm for more info.
Old Mar 17th 2010, 11:05 am
Just Joined

arthurdaily is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by coffindodger
My compound ,manager will only allow into the compound western expats only.
Sorry no middle easten gentlemen or ladies, he is rather firm on that issue.
If you fit the bill and a tick in the right box .
Send me a pm for more info.
PM Sent. Thanks