Come on Tami2

Old Jan 22nd 2005, 4:56 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Come on Tami2

I am nice you can speak to me
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 5:10 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Come on Tami2

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I am nice you can speak to me
Sorry, Jelly, I'm not trying to be unsociable. I'm just in awe of the queen and didn't want to approach until spoken to. <<bowing in respect>>
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 5:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Tami, one doesn't Bow one Cow Tow's to a woman of JB's esteem

This woman is so posh that when orgasming she doesn't come she arrives!!

JB thinks Sex is what commoners get their coal in
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 5:17 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by johnbuoy

Thanks for the info Johnbuoy, I'll try to remember when speaking to Her Majesty.
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 5:22 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tami2
Sorry, Jelly, I'm not trying to be unsociable. I'm just in awe of the queen and didn't want to approach until spoken to. <<bowing in respect>>
Hi Tami, what u been doing???
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 5:25 pm
Yes, Master...

Originally Posted by novita77
Hi Tami, what u been doing???
Hi Novi,
Not much. Trying to stay warm and watching the snow come down. Got into a bit of a knock-down with ElsieTheMaid the other day, so I'm trying to behave myself now.
How are you?
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 5:30 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Novi,
Not much. Trying to stay warm and watching the snow come down. Got into a bit of a knock-down with ElsieTheMaid the other day, so I'm trying to behave myself now.
How are you?
What knock down and where? Can u paste me the link... Sorry Tami ... just being nosey here...

We went to watch an international circus down the city centre. Absolutely nightmare try to queue with the locals... Absolutely they don't have any term of 'queuing' in arabic language...
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 5:37 pm
Yes, Master...

Originally Posted by novita77
What knock down and where? Can u paste me the link... Sorry Tami ... just being nosey here...

We went to watch an international circus down the city centre. Absolutely nightmare try to queue with the locals... Absolutely they don't have any term of 'queuing' in arabic language...
Not sure how to do a link, but it's in the TAKE IT OUTSIDE area under PRESIDENTS PARTY COSTS starting at page 1 and going through page 6 or so...it's a lot to read, but kind of interesting. Anyway, I'll try to be good from now on
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 5:40 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnbuoy

Jest thee not jb I am as common as muck AND I FART
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 5:42 pm
Banned

Good gosh Tami you just dive right in whenever you feel like it girl, don't ever hold back on my account. I just try and be aloof with these guys you know or else they just get way outta hand....especially without Heart to keep them in line....I can't cope
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 5:49 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Good gosh Tami you just dive right in whenever you feel like it girl, don't ever hold back on my account. I just try and be aloof with these guys you know or else they just get way outta hand....especially without Heart to keep them in line....I can't cope

Hello Tami. Nice to meet u

Whers Heart??? Shes busy moving????
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 5:55 pm
Just Incredible

karenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Come on Tami2

Not sure how to do a link, but it's in the TAKE IT OUTSIDE area under PRESIDENTS PARTY COSTS starting at page 1 and going through page 6 or so...it's a lot to read, but kind of interesting. Anyway, I'll try to be good from now on
Wow Tami. Just read your arguments with Elsie and Franklin. Certainly a heated debate going on there. At least you got it off your chest and must feel better.

Don't worry about it. If you have opinions then give it to them!! I will send you some karma. Think you deserve some.

I am a newbie to this and feel I have been far too quiet and stayed in the background when i see how much you have become involved in the posts.
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 5:56 pm
Yes, Master...

Originally Posted by Malteser

Hi Malt,
Nice to meet you too. I haven't seen Heart much the last couple of days. But she did send me a welcome Karma.

Don't worry Jelly, we all fart. LOL! Some just don't admit to it. But I must say I am in awe...I don't know anyone else who's gotten past the lobby of the Burj and you had a whole suite. You reign supreme!
Banned

Originally Posted by Malteser

Yes I think so, sometime around now...probably painting, packing, plumbing the usual stuff.....as long as she has an apartment warming party i'll be there :scared: Anything to get a sneek in JC's pad LOL
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

JB you may break wind but we mere mortals love the smell of Roses that is thrust upon us from the cheeks of never never land!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.