Come here please

Old Jun 30th 2007, 11:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Come here please

Originally Posted by Marwa
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
ye of little faith...

MM, cc
Old Jul 1st 2007, 5:05 am
Forum Regular

safety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Marwa
hello everyone

I want to discuss with you about the

situation in the Middle East.

As you know , we are in a dangerous situation

Please, I want directness discussion.

Anyway its up to you if you want to discuss or not .
well, can you tell me what is your point of opening such a disscussion here, except making fun of yourself, why dont you go disscuss it with your fellow arabs, including me of course, on there forums!!! FFS arabs, stop being the fool amongist others!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 6:25 am

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Well let me see now,the story so far.....
You ansered your first question with "Its up to you if you want to discuss it or not"

Elvira kindly answered your second question.and Safetys waiting for an answer.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 6:32 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
Well let me see now,the story so far.....
You ansered your first question with "Its up to you if you want to discuss it or not"

Elvira kindly answered your second question.and Safetys waiting for an answer.
Why not ignore the whole thing....
Old Jul 1st 2007, 6:38 am

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MataHari

Thanks
Old Jul 1st 2007, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

safety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud of

MH, i guess Marwa would, cause i dont think she would have an answer to mu question, but i just cant! people get a worng impression bout Arabs because of such people!!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 10:11 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by safety
MH, i guess Marwa would, cause i dont think she would have an answer to mu question, but i just cant! people get a worng impression bout Arabs because of such people!!
dear Safety...Marwa is 99.99% someone who isn't interested in becoming a contributing member of BE....no point in entering into a debate with.
If you want to raise a topic and get a genuine discussion going, I suggest you have a look in the Take it outside forum, it's a good place for these kind of topics....
Old Jul 1st 2007, 10:22 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

dear Safety...Marwa is 99.99% someone who isn't interested in becoming a contributing member of BE....no point in entering into a debate with.
If you want to raise a topic and get a genuine discussion going, I suggest you have a look in the Take it outside forum, it's a good place for these kind of topics....
FACT