Come On Guys!!!

Old Oct 10th 2004, 6:02 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice
Default Come On Guys!!!

All you regulars using the forum without avatars...liven things up a bit and get one up, will ya? It adds interest to posts and only takes minutes.
From the top of my head that's:

Shiva, youngman, Steve Stevenson, Nevi, TA5, Philipz, Calgarian, Elles...must be more but can't think...

Come on...we're waiting.
Old Oct 10th 2004, 7:17 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Come On Guys!!!

hi cp thx for karma
is this better, got myself an avatar
Old Oct 10th 2004, 7:21 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see avatars

Hmmm....must be bored if I'm venturing out here
Old Oct 10th 2004, 9:56 pm
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

am new and now very confused! Avaters????

Originally Posted by Bob
Nice to see avatars

Hmmm....must be bored if I'm venturing out here
Old Oct 10th 2004, 10:11 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lillygirl
the icon below your name

Pics are good as it helps remember who people are and the like...there's some basic default ones if you search the FAQ on the site, and then there are plenty of other places to get the icons, 65x65 pixels if you ain't a premium member, 80x80 if you are.
Old Oct 10th 2004, 10:19 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by lillygirl
pic below ur name!

u get my mesage as well LG?

and hi there bob.... u can't be that bored?
Old Oct 10th 2004, 10:33 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Originally Posted by shiva
hi cp thx for karma
is this better, got myself an avatar
Yup! Nice one...very appropriate
Old Oct 10th 2004, 10:37 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
and hi there bob.... u can't be that bored?
Din time now, but I was
and it's nice meeting new people out there, certainly would have liked to have tried the middle east myself, but alas, I'm stuck out here now...
Old Oct 10th 2004, 10:38 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bob
Din time now, but I was
and it's nice meeting new people out there, certainly would have liked to have tried the middle east myself, but alas, I'm stuck out here now...
nobody is ever stuck so come out here for a holiday!!!
Old Oct 10th 2004, 11:34 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

nobody is ever stuck so come out here for a holiday!!!
until my greencard comes in, I am...can't be arsed paying for AP....plus not sure the missus would like it, being a yank, have probs getting back and the like *l*

Sister used to work for Gulf Air and Qatar air, also offered a place at one of the royals...she loved Bahrain, DXB and Qatar
Old Oct 11th 2004, 6:11 am
Forum Regular

Elles is on a distinguished road

sorry it took a while CP, just worked out how add a piccy!

now I need to find something a bit more interesting!
Old Oct 11th 2004, 6:36 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Bob
until my greencard comes in, I am...can't be arsed paying for AP....plus not sure the missus would like it, being a yank, have probs getting back and the like *l*

Sister used to work for Gulf Air and Qatar air, also offered a place at one of the royals...she loved Bahrain, DXB and Qatar
yeah ur right there....

shame ur sister is not on Qatar anymore.. seems to eb the preferred route fora few people from the UK so we could have bored her with stories of u on this site!
Old Oct 11th 2004, 10:43 am
Simply Brilliant

Originally Posted by Elles
sorry it took a while CP, just worked out how add a piccy!

now I need to find something a bit more interesting!
Nice one Elles Lol! No need to apologise, I'm not the avatar police..
Old Oct 11th 2004, 12:10 pm
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
Nice one Elles Lol! No need to apologise, I'm not the avatar police..
just adjust the contrast and the black line art will look good against the white screen... it is fine.

Joelb_avatar police lol
Old Oct 11th 2004, 4:15 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Joelb_avatar police lol
How did he get that rep???? Iwonder wot he secretely thinks of all our avatars???hmmmmmmm.........

-Face81

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.