Reload this Page >

The Club Abu Dhabi

The Club Abu Dhabi

Old Jul 23rd 2008, 4:26 am
Forum Regular

andyjock will become famous soon enoughandyjock will become famous soon enough
Default The Club Abu Dhabi

Morning all,

Could someone give me directions to the Club in abu Dhabi coming from Zayed University.

Cheers
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 6:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Club Abu Dhabi

which bit of zayed uni there are many buildings.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by busybee2
which bit of zayed uni there are many buildings.
I am on 13th street between 4th and 2nd I think
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 7:04 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andyjock
I am on 13th street between 4th and 2nd I think
That'll be 13th and 3rd then......
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 7:07 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
a good helpful post
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 7:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

ok yes i know the one you mean, as i say there are at least 2 bits to zayed uni. There would be 2 ways to go depending on time of day and traffic etc.
You can come out of 13th and onto 4th come down green bus station/taxi rank on left hand side, turn right onto 11th go all the way to the end, which now has a detour and you then have to go up 8th a little before coming back down it again, go down 8th all the way to the corniche/sheraton sponge fingers turn right on 3rd st go over the new set of lights and then follow the signs for the club.
Come out on 13th and turn right onto 4th go up to 19th st traffic lights turn left go up to the next junction which is 8th go all the way down 8th until you reach corniche etc as before, there are loads of other routes you can divert to once you know your way around, as i wouldnt necesariily go down 8th all the way i would turn off right but i am an old hand at the directions and traffic ways of abu dhabi so i know the best route for me.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 7:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
god you're good...

MM, xx
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

ok yes i know the one you mean, as i say there are at least 2 bits to zayed uni. There would be 2 ways to go depending on time of day and traffic etc.
You can come out of 13th and onto 4th come down green bus station/taxi rank on left hand side, turn right onto 11th go all the way to the end, which now has a detour and you then have to go up 8th a little before coming back down it again, go down 8th all the way to the corniche/sheraton sponge fingers turn right on 3rd st go over the new set of lights and then follow the signs for the club.
Come out on 13th and turn right onto 4th go up to 19th st traffic lights turn left go up to the next junction which is 8th go all the way down 8th until you reach corniche etc as before, there are loads of other routes you can divert to once you know your way around, as i wouldnt necesariily go down 8th all the way i would turn off right but i am an old hand at the directions and traffic ways of abu dhabi so i know the best route for me.
cheers for that very helpful, so are many people on here members of the club?
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 7:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

nope i was am not now. big waiting list for families a little shorter for singles. word of warning, in the not too distant future it will be moving
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

nope i was am not now. big waiting list for families a little shorter for singles. word of warning, in the not too distant future it will be moving
I had heard that the waiting list was between 4-6 months for families hopefully as its just me and the other half it wont be quite as long! so where is it meant to be moving to?
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 7:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

we dont know but it will move as its prime development land in the port area which is being redeveloped soon.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 7:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

as you are not a family why dont you take a look at others such as Health and Fitness Club.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

as you are not a family why dont you take a look at others such as Health and Fitness Club.
I'm a member of Abu Dhabi Health and Fitness. Great place and they are in the process of 'doing it up'
I got a couple membership so can't comment on Family stuff. The pool isn't too busy either at weekends which is good.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 8:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

chris they have been 'doing it up' for what now must be 4/5 years, the nice water slide at the back is that still there, the reason being the ownership changed hands, and there was a little bit of a disagreement, so work stopped and then it changed and restarted, but its looking much better than before.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 8:02 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
god you're good...

MM, xx
Not the first time a member of the fairer sex has pointed that out, MM.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.