Clearing airs?

Old Dec 15th 2004, 7:12 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Clearing airs?

Well, the BnT v JD thing...bit of a mess that...but, Paul has checked, no emails were ever sent out by BnT from this site.

JD hasn't been banned.

Sounds like one of those things that just blew right up out of nothing, also, as abrasive as BnT can be, he hasn't in the past, and doesn't seem like the kind, to fling insults at peoples families, or to make insults overly personal.

Now then, just get back to the usual natterings, I'm off to the pub
Old Dec 15th 2004, 7:15 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Clearing airs?

Originally Posted by Bob
Well, the BnT v JD thing...bit of a mess that...but, Paul has checked, no emails were ever sent out by BnT from this site.

JD hasn't been banned.

Sounds like one of those things that just blew right up out of nothing, also, as abrasive as BnT can be, he hasn't in the past, and doesn't seem like the kind, to fling insults at peoples families, or to make insults overly personal.

Who is BnT???
Old Dec 15th 2004, 7:40 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Who is BnT???
Brit'N'Tex
Old Dec 15th 2004, 7:40 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Banning this useless spunkwad would help the air Bob
aye....
Old Dec 15th 2004, 7:47 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
aye....
Where is DM post gone? I am actually opened that page... A bit boring for me. Not my cup of tea...
Old Dec 15th 2004, 9:03 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by novita77
Where is DM post gone?
he deleted it himself...weren't half a boring link though weren't it...and bit random for in here...
Old Dec 16th 2004, 4:54 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob

JD hasn't been banned.

Attached Images  
Old Dec 16th 2004, 6:45 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bob

JD hasn't been banned.

Thank u for looking into the matter Bob. We here on the ME section really do appreciate all ur efforts in getting to the bottom of this very messy spat.

Its sad thought that the e-mail was sent privately and not thru the BE site. Perhaps this shud be a warning to all those of us that have our e-mails listed on our profiles.

Thanks once again for ur assistance. Tis very much appreciated.
Old Dec 16th 2004, 11:15 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
Thank u for looking into the matter Bob. We here on the ME section really do appreciate all ur efforts in getting to the bottom of this very messy spat.

Its sad thought that the e-mail was sent privately and not thru the BE site. Perhaps this shud be a warning to all those of us that have our e-mails listed on our profiles.

Thanks once again for ur assistance. Tis very much appreciated.
Face....know what u r saying but isn't everyone taking this a trifle seriously...other than a few informational threads it's all make believe.

So now u know your way round Londinium 'F'

take it easy

TS
Old Dec 16th 2004, 1:40 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Well unless you put your email down in your sig for example, theres' no way of knowing someone's email, if you click the email person tag in the profile, you don't get the person's email address, you type an email and it's forwarded to the person, they then get the message and the senders email address.
Old Dec 18th 2004, 9:31 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Face....know what u r saying but isn't everyone taking this a trifle seriously...other than a few informational threads it's all make believe.

So now u know your way round Londinium 'F'

take it easy

TS
Have been running around like a headless chicken these past few days enjoying my time as an unemployed, legal U.A.E resident. lol

I have glanced through the book and it is going to literally become attached to me once I get there. Tis much appreciated.

Oh and the thing with JD and Brit'n'Tex just got out of hand. I just had to step in and try and figure out what had happened. All that anger and hatred. All seems ok now.
Old Dec 18th 2004, 9:32 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Bob
Well unless you put your email down in your sig for example, theres' no way of knowing someone's email, if you click the email person tag in the profile, you don't get the person's email address, you type an email and it's forwarded to the person, they then get the message and the senders email address.
true, but if u put up ur msn messenger or yahoo messenger id, then its there for all to c.
Old Dec 18th 2004, 4:27 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Face81
true, but if u put up ur msn messenger or yahoo messenger id, then its there for all to c.
I guess, but I didn't think either do...and I only use those IM's to catch up with mates, the emails I've binned
Old Dec 19th 2004, 2:48 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Bob
I guess, but I didn't think either do...and I only use those IM's to catch up with mates, the emails I've binned
lol...... thanks anyway m8.