Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Classified section

Classified section

Old Apr 4th 2005, 9:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light
Default Classified section

Did you guys notice it? How can we post? Can I start looking for a nanny again!!
Old Apr 4th 2005, 9:56 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: Classified section

you will have to use the place an add option

I thought your nanny sent a replacment instead of her?!
Old Apr 4th 2005, 9:57 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Did you guys notice it? How can we post? Can I start looking for a nanny again!!

Still trying to sell that bed?
Old Apr 4th 2005, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Nabs
you will have to use the place an add option

I thought your nanny sent a replacment instead of her?!

she did...not confortable leaving my daughter with her
Old Apr 4th 2005, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Still trying to sell that bed?
Hey Jools,

yes...thinking of selling everything now!!
Old Apr 4th 2005, 10:00 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Jools,

'everything'?...keep your daughter though hey xx
Old Apr 4th 2005, 10:01 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Hey Jools,

send me the list of what you wanna sell

A friend of mine uses nannies a lot, I'll check with her, what do u want in a nanny?
Old Apr 4th 2005, 10:02 am
BE Forum Addict

not sure she wants to stay either..
Old Apr 4th 2005, 10:02 am
The Delivery Man...

PMSL
Old Apr 4th 2005, 10:03 am
BE Forum Addict

send me the list of what you wanna sell

A friend of mine uses nannies a lot, I'll check with her, what do u want in a nanny?
If I sell everything that means I 'm leaving!
Old Apr 4th 2005, 10:03 am
Banned

not sure she wants to stay either..

haha let her stay a day or so with my two boys, she will be screaming to get back LOL....in fact so would l
Old Apr 4th 2005, 10:04 am
The Delivery Man...

If I sell everything that means I 'm leaving!
Do u have plans? which country?
Old Apr 4th 2005, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Do u have plans? which country?

US, with my sisters..
Old Apr 4th 2005, 10:06 am
The Delivery Man...

US, with my sisters..

That would be nice, atleast your doughter would have relatives around her

what about your Job? Did u find something there already?
Old Apr 4th 2005, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

haha let her stay a day or so with my two boys, she will be screaming to get back LOL....in fact so would l

She's sooo hard headed and determined, I'm ssure she will have a great time!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.