Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Christmas..........

Christmas..........

Old Nov 29th 2005, 9:49 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christmas..........

Originally Posted by Malteser
Missed u Nov.............u left me here all alone
hi darling ... wont be long ... will be home on friday morning
Old Nov 29th 2005, 9:51 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
hi darling ... wont be long ... will be home on friday morning
phewwwwwwwwwwww thank God
Old Nov 29th 2005, 9:51 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

phewwwwwwwwwwww thank God
anything new in doha?
Old Nov 29th 2005, 9:55 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

anything new in doha?

EErrrrrrrr its still standing
Old Nov 29th 2005, 10:06 am
semarang

EErrrrrrrr its still standing
so our xmas plan still on? paul bought loads of the cranberry sauce for the turkey ... since Doha often running out near the season.
Old Nov 29th 2005, 10:15 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alowicious_28
I won't be in a Christmas mood until I step off the plane in Manchester, as soon as the freezing cold hits me................

Same here though I will be touching down at Heathrow!!! Can't wait
Old Nov 29th 2005, 10:41 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Same here though I will be touching down at Heathrow!!! Can't wait
how long u going to be away? Mr.Heart going with u or left behind in Dubai?
xx
Old Nov 29th 2005, 10:54 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

xx

Im away for 2 weeks got lots to look forward to.... Getting organised, booked car hire, online shopping done and have a fair bit to take back, and not for me either!

No, he has to work but won't be on his own over Christmas. x
Old Nov 29th 2005, 10:57 am

xx

Thanks for the K..... Its cold and snowing where you are and you want to come home .... I love the uk weather!!! Hope it snows where my mam lives.
Old Nov 29th 2005, 12:26 pm
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
Baah bloody humbug

Missus has just bought a tree for AED600!!! It's 2.5-3m tall, and a real Norwegian jobbie. So will it fit in the house, and more to the point will the dog think he's just got his first indoor loo????
Blooming 'eck... how much!! Hope all the pine needles don't drop...ha... ha...

Well I'm going to come over and bath in the christmas cheer of your christmas tree, can't be bothered to get one of our own... will share yours!

Zx
Old Nov 29th 2005, 1:07 pm
semarang

Thanks for the K..... Its cold and snowing where you are and you want to come home .... I love the uk weather!!! Hope it snows where my mam lives.
where she lives heart? I dont mind the snow, but hate the cold and wet in the UK
Old Nov 29th 2005, 1:18 pm

where she lives heart? I dont mind the snow, but hate the cold and wet in the UK

She lives in a village just out Dorchester. She has told me that she has taken all my winter stuff out,its washed and ready to wear!!
Old Nov 29th 2005, 1:20 pm
semarang

She lives in a village just out Dorchester. She has told me that she has taken all my winter stuff out,its washed and ready to wear!!
bless ... bet Jack will excited playing with the snow.

btw ... my britain map is bad ... where is Dorchester???
Old Nov 29th 2005, 1:21 pm
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute

What a wonderful Mum! I'll have to raid the Big Yellow storage on our return.
Old Nov 29th 2005, 1:22 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by Zannie
What a wonderful Mum! I'll have to raid the Big Yellow storage on our return.
Why?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.