Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Chris Fisher Dubai 92

Chris Fisher Dubai 92

Old Feb 11th 2006, 6:06 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Chris Fisher Dubai 92

Where's he gone?

What's up, the kids miss him badly, funniest thing on the radio on a morning since Chris Evans?

Come on W10 you MUST know!

Or can you "not" say?

Last edited by MJC; Feb 11th 2006 at 6:25 am.
Old Feb 11th 2006, 6:24 am
W10

Default Re: Chris Fisher Dubai 92

I don't know what's happened to him. I did see him a couple of weeks ago, making my friend feel physically ill by sweating all over a dancefloor and bearhugging women at 2am (the women looked a little frightened )

I thought the cult of talentless celebrity was bad in the UK

(Sorry MJC - I think he's one of the least talented DJs I've ever heard in my entire life. Although most of the top 10 seem to live in Dubai...thank god for iPods)

Last edited by W10; Feb 11th 2006 at 6:28 am.

Old Feb 11th 2006, 7:02 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by W10
Sorry MJC - I think he's one of the least talented DJs I've ever heard in my entire life.

Hve to say that I agree with you on that mate. He's terrible and his jokes are errrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmm..... questionable, to say the least. When ever he comes on, I swap radio stations!
Old Feb 11th 2006, 7:37 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

He's around. I saw him in Double Decker on Thursday night

And I agree with W10 - thank goodness for i-pods!
Old Feb 11th 2006, 8:28 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
(Sorry MJC - I think he's one of the least talented DJs I've ever heard in my entire life. Although most of the top 10 seem to live in Dubai...thank god for iPods)

I cant see whats 'To miss about him' I dont listen to Dubai radio stations .. complete garbage!
Old Feb 11th 2006, 10:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

There was a DJ called Jonathan Miles who used to do 3-7 PM shows on Channel 4....He was hilarious....CF couldnt hold a candle to him....
Old Feb 11th 2006, 11:29 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
Where's he gone?

What's up, the kids miss him badly, funniest thing on the radio on a morning since Chris Evans?

Come on W10 you MUST know!

Or can you "not" say?

Maybe its only us from North of Watford that find him funny then
Old Feb 11th 2006, 12:52 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Me too Hun and i'm from doon South
Old Feb 11th 2006, 2:57 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

& there was me thinking the radio station u listen 2 is a measure of yr IQ
Old Feb 11th 2006, 5:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fairydust
I knew a person who went by the motto: Each to their own.....
Old Feb 11th 2006, 5:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
& there was me thinking the radio station u listen 2 is a measure of yr IQ
I always listen to 106.2........It also helped develop my neck muscles....