Children in doha

Old Apr 26th 2014, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

JamesandTamsin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Children in doha

Hello I'm staying at the Hilton in doha at the moment ( until Tuesday) with my husband and 11 month old little boy, is there anybody out there free on Tuesday to meet and show me what we can do when living here,as I'm finding it very difficult to find things and it's worrying me for when we do move out, would be nice to get to know some mums with little ones as Henry is getting very bored
Many thanks
Tamsin
Old Apr 26th 2014, 5:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Children in doha

I would offer to help but I am not in Qatar now. Have a look at :-

http://www.expatwoman.com/qatar/foru...m24-qatar.aspx

http://www.qatarliving.com/forum

The forums are fairly useful so you might find something on there. I expect that you have done the shopping malls by now! Once you get to know people life is a bit easier. Good luck
Old Apr 27th 2014, 3:27 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Try http://www.dohamums.com/ as well . There's a lot of young families here in the same position as yourself , use the contacts and get along and meet some people .
Being in a hotel can be nice but mundane , it's not a real snapshot of life here .

Once you meet some like minded people you'll be fine
Old Apr 27th 2014, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

Crewegirl is on a distinguished road

There are so so so so many mums here, I'm not one personally but every single one of my friends are so I will pm you and you are more than welcome to come along when we are out and about.
Life is easy when you get used to it and you'll find your way and slot into your comfort place in time.
Take care and keep smiling