Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Chelsea VS Manchester United ...

Chelsea VS Manchester United ...

Old Feb 28th 2011, 10:35 pm
Just Joined

Abdul is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Chelsea VS Manchester United ...

Hi guys,

The match is today at 10:45 PM Riyadh Time.

Would you sleep late tonight to watch the match?
Old Mar 1st 2011, 2:59 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chelsea VS Manchester United ...

Definitely.

Will probably watch it at home.

Where does the Riyadh branch of Manchester United Supporters Group meet Abdul?
Old Mar 1st 2011, 6:43 am
Just Joined

Thank you Saudiflares for your reply.

I've not heard there is a branch of Manchester United Supporters Group in the whole country. I googled that in both languages, and found no result.

Which channel do you have?. Do you have Abu Dhabi sport channel?.

cheers,
Old Mar 1st 2011, 6:50 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Abdul

I'll probably be watching tonight in Heroes bar in Abu Dhabi, kick-off 11:45 here so will be a late one.

I'm predicting Man U will win 3-2.

Did you enjoy Sheffield? You've certainly got a big smile on your face!

Welcome to the Board
Old Mar 1st 2011, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Abdul
Thank you Saudiflares for your reply.

I've not heard there is a branch of Manchester United Supporters Group in the whole country. I googled that in both languages, and found no result.

Which channel do you have?. Do you have Abu Dhabi sport channel?.

cheers,
Yes I have Abu Dhabi sports where I stay in Riyadh...but not 'at home' in Abu Dhabi!!!

In Riyadh now so will watch from the comfort of my sofa.

Did you have the (ahem) pleasure of watching Sheffield United or Wednesday when you were studying?
Old Mar 1st 2011, 7:36 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

You have your emblems the wrong way round as Chelsea are the home team. As a City fan, I will be hoping for a Manure win, rather surprisingly perhaps.
Old Mar 1st 2011, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_G5uT0AvdcF...helsea2008.png

Hi guys,

The match is today at 10:45 PM Riyadh Time.

Would you sleep late tonight to watch the match?

No. I have to be up at 04.30 for Camel Racing!!

I shall record it and watch it the next day if it appears to be a good match. Rather feel it will be a dull "packed midfield" boring match!
Old Mar 1st 2011, 10:18 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Hi Abdul

I'll probably be watching tonight in Heroes bar in Abu Dhabi, kick-off 11:45 here so will be a late one.

I'm predicting Man U will win 3-2.

Did you enjoy Sheffield? You've certainly got a big smile on your face!

Welcome to the Board
Hi Bahtatboy,

You got a place to watch the game. I , unfortunately, don't have Abu Dhabi sport channel. So, I will be looking for a cafe in Riyadh tonight.

I had a good time in Sheffield and the smile was only because my hot Cyprus class mate was next to me in picture in the graduation day LOL
Old Mar 1st 2011, 10:26 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by saudiflares
Yes I have Abu Dhabi sports where I stay in Riyadh...but not 'at home' in Abu Dhabi!!!

In Riyadh now so will watch from the comfort of my sofa.

Did you have the (ahem) pleasure of watching Sheffield United or Wednesday when you were studying?
You got the right place to watch footy matches... the sofa ..

My accommodation in Sheffield was only two minutes away from the Blades stadium. So, obviously I've attended some matches of Sheffield U games.
Old Mar 1st 2011, 10:39 am
Just Joined

- lionheart

I googled it and picked it randomly .. I hope the game will be an exciting one.

- Jim Smith

You have a camel racing at 4:30 !! We will let u know if the game was worth watching it ... good luck
Old Mar 1st 2011, 10:49 am
BE Forum Addict

You got the right place to watch footy matches... the sofa ..

My accommodation in Sheffield was only two minutes away from the Blades stadium. So, obviously I've attended some matches of Sheffield U games.
The Sheffield teams have swords and birds of preys (is an Owl a bird of prey?) on their badges...so as a gulf arab you must have felt quite at home!!
Old Mar 1st 2011, 2:12 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

I had a good time in Sheffield and the smile was only because my hot Cyprus class mate was next to me in picture in the graduation day LOL
Old Mar 1st 2011, 3:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

get her pic up then !

couldn't care less what the score is tonight by the way, would like them both to lose if poss, I'll be fast asleep
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 6:41 am
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandboy
get her pic up then !
How do we know it's not a 'he' ?

Must admit, have never liked t'Blades, have always had a softer spot for the Wednesday. Most of my footballing 'education' was watching lower league stuff, Div 3 and 4, and had some great games with both Sheffield Clubs during the late 70's and 80's.

Anyone remember Keith Edwards? Blades striker, went to play for that other set of bell ends - L666s. Always used to score against us...
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 7:32 am
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by nottmbantam
How do we know it's not a 'he' ?
(
You're not a foster parent, are you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.