Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Cats and Kittens - Looking for Homes....

Cats and Kittens - Looking for Homes....

Old Apr 16th 2006, 3:11 pm
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cats and Kittens - Looking for Homes....

Had to take my ginger boy, Rory, to the vets this morning and whilst I was there the lady showed me five beautiful cats and kittens that are looking for new homes:

Ginger kitten (boy)
Ginger cat (young - only 8 months old, very affectionate and friendly, was tempted myself!)
A large young white cat, great temperment, but best as only cat in household.
Lovely black, white and ginger female, again very affectionate.
And finally a lovely tabby and white cat.

All house trained, will adapt to either a outdoor/indoor environment. I would have adopted one (especially the ginger boy!) but already have Rory and a 8 week old kitten (adopted last week from the Feline Friends open day).

So if any of you are looking for a cat/kitten, give Desert Vets a call (on Al Wasl) and arrange a look/see. They are looking after these cat for Feline Friends.

Zannie
Old Apr 16th 2006, 3:35 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cats and Kittens - Looking for Homes....

Originally Posted by Zannie
Had to take my ginger boy, Rory, to the vets this morning and whilst I was there the lady showed me five beautiful cats and kittens that are looking for new homes:

Ginger kitten (boy)
Ginger cat (young - only 8 months old, very affectionate and friendly, was tempted myself!)
A large young white cat, great temperment, but best as only cat in household.
Lovely black, white and ginger female, again very affectionate.
And finally a lovely tabby and white cat.

All house trained, will adapt to either a outdoor/indoor environment. I would have adopted one (especially the ginger boy!) but already have Rory and a 8 week old kitten (adopted last week from the Feline Friends open day).

So if any of you are looking for a cat/kitten, give Desert Vets a call (on Al Wasl) and arrange a look/see. They are looking after these cat for Feline Friends.

Zannie

If we didn't have four kittens already then I would have said yes to another. But our latest addition who was a few days from death has completed the troublesome brood!
I hope they all find a happy and loving home.
Old Apr 16th 2006, 4:03 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't there a bloke who dumped one on the SZR, outside the Dusit the other day? Maybe he'd be interested?
Old Apr 16th 2006, 5:02 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
Wasn't there a bloke who dumped one on the SZR, outside the Dusit the other day? Maybe he'd be interested?

Nope
Old Apr 16th 2006, 5:56 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasaNova
Nope
Classic!!
Old Apr 17th 2006, 6:19 am
Just Joined

Digimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MJC
Classic!!
Get a life mate - its only a cat FFS - what about the poor Africans !!!
Old Apr 17th 2006, 6:40 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Digimax
Get a life mate - its only a cat FFS - what about the poor Africans !!!

I think you directed your reply to the wrong poster!

I agree witha you 100% Human beings are dying more worse than mosquitos every where! either of hunger/poverty or wars!

but here we have to spends Trillions on Military! and Billions on Cat Dog grooming and feeding.

Sad and Pathetic But True.

Old Apr 17th 2006, 7:12 am
Just Joined

Digimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=CasaNova]I think you directed your reply to the wrong poster!

I agree witha you 100% Human beings are dying more worse than mosquitos every where! either of hunger/poverty or wars!

but here we have to spends Trillions on Military! and Billions on Cat Dog grooming and feeding.

Old Apr 17th 2006, 7:15 am
Just Joined

Too right CN - just think of the extortionate dosh the average expat barbie spends on Hair, Nails,facials etc etc - this could keep an averahge Zimbawean Village in food and drink for years !!!
[QUOTE=Digimax]
Originally Posted by CasaNova
I think you directed your reply to the wrong poster!

Old Apr 17th 2006, 8:00 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Digimax]Too right CN - just think of the extortionate dosh the average expat barbie spends on Hair, Nails,facials etc etc - this could keep an averahge Zimbawean Village in food and drink for years !!!
And if the average expat barbie sent money to these countries, it would be used for the rulers to buy a new fleet of Mercedes, or a private jet to fly them to London for medical care.
Old Apr 17th 2006, 8:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Digimax]Too right CN - just think of the extortionate dosh the average expat barbie spends on Hair, Nails,facials etc etc - this could keep an averahge Zimbawean Village in food and drink for years !!!
Youre carrying a large chip on your shoulders.....
Old Apr 17th 2006, 8:18 am
Just Joined

Not carrying a huge chip at all - probably like you,Ive lived in the ME for a number of years now and just telling it as i see it - living the pampered expat lifestyle is not necessarily the way of the real world
Its all well and good earning the dosh and complaining about how bad things are,but when you really look at it,things aint too bad - so now who`s got the chip on their shoulder !!
Old Apr 17th 2006, 8:38 am
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute

Not carrying a huge chip at all - probably like you,Ive lived in the ME for a number of years now and just telling it as i see it - living the pampered expat lifestyle is not necessarily the way of the real world
Its all well and good earning the dosh and complaining about how bad things are,but when you really look at it,things aint too bad - so now who`s got the chip on their shoulder !!
Look, i've just put up a thread for the benefit of anyone who is thinking of getting a cat or kitten as a pet.

If you wanna discuss World issues, start you own thread.
Old Apr 17th 2006, 8:45 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Zannie
Look, i've just put up a thread for the benefit of anyone who is thinking of getting a cat or kitten as a pet.

If you wanna discuss World issues, start you own thread.
Easy tiger - Ive got nothing against Cats or Kittens - merely trying to keep things in perspective
Old Apr 17th 2006, 9:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

I am born and raised in the ME...In a war torn country called Lebanon...I was 1 year old when the war started and 16 when it finished...Not that it has anything to do with things...
Pampered????I dont think so....
Chip on my shoulder??? I have many....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.