Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

car bodywork jobs in uae

car bodywork jobs in uae

Old Apr 29th 2018, 11:25 am
BE Enthusiast

archie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: car bodywork jobs in uae

Originally Posted by carcajou
But it could be a start, and you might be able, as I alluded to earlier, find something that will tide you over at a minimum baseline until you find something Western-standard in salary and hours.
That's quite high-risk... many local companies (I am not saying all of them, but definitely more than a few) will demand a salary certificate or copy of a bank statement whenever hiring an expat from within the country, and then try to offer you a lower salary (their logic being that if you are looking for a new job, and already have one, you are probably unhappy and willing to take a pay cut to get out of the old one).
Old Apr 30th 2018, 9:02 pm
Just Joined

UKcit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Indeed. Maybe a manager of a garage/ floor man could be an option. That's probably an 8-10 AED month job.... maybe.
do you by any chance know any specific recruitment companies or sites that show jobs along these lines?
Old May 1st 2018, 8:48 am
BE Enthusiast

reddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UKcit
do you by any chance know any specific recruitment companies or sites that show jobs along these lines?
Most of these roles will be word of mouth. My company ( And many others) for example will not advertise junior roles. Research high end garages here and call the Managers to ask if they have any roles
Old May 3rd 2018, 1:24 pm
Just Joined

UKcit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by reddiva
Most of these roles will be word of mouth. My company ( And many others) for example will not advertise junior roles. Research high end garages here and call the Managers to ask if they have any roles

Thanks for the help reddiva