Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Cannabis - Skunk in the UAE

Cannabis - Skunk in the UAE

Old May 5th 2009, 4:56 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cannabis - Skunk in the UAE

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
I mean the colour, not the smell, obviously.
thank goodness for that then!
Old May 5th 2009, 5:34 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
thank goodness for that then!
Nah. Yaz all reek of tudor crisps and broon ale, pet!

Old May 5th 2009, 5:36 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

I can't be certain. It was in a little pipe and smelled...interesting. The American guy with me was convinced it was Mary Joanna.

Anyway, I know for a fact there are skunks in the UAE. Blue Cat and Spugsy for starters...
and you?
Old May 5th 2009, 7:45 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

i had a fairly religious chap try and justify to me the other day his use of marijuana versus alchohol. the argument being that marijuana is grown, chopped and lit and produces a high, and therefore in the form that god had intended. on the other hand, alchohol requires much more work and is therefore man-made and a sin...

go figure...
Old May 5th 2009, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Ronnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by still.unsure
i had a fairly religious chap try and justify to me the other day his use of marijuana versus alchohol. the argument being that marijuana is grown, chopped and lit and produces a high, and therefore in the form that god had intended. on the other hand, alchohol requires much more work and is therefore man-made and a sin...

go figure...
Sounds perfectly reasonable to me actually.

The only flaw in his argument being the fact that religion is also man-made.
Old May 5th 2009, 8:59 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ronnie Biggs
Sounds perfectly reasonable to me actually.

The only flaw in his argument being the fact that religion is also man-made.
my head was spinning with that reason, i would've needed quite a few stiff drinks to get into all that religion bollox...
Old May 5th 2009, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by deemi786
I kind of guessed that, the guy that offered me some was really ****ed off that i had the balls to say no to him.

Was told i shouldnt have said no to him because of who he was but i personally didnt give a shit.
Loss of face I spose... Chinese are like that too. Regardless of their "sheikhiness"
Old May 5th 2009, 11:25 am
W10

I can't be certain. It was in a little pipe and smelled...interesting. The American guy with me was convinced it was Mary Joanna.

Anyway, I know for a fact there are skunks in the UAE. Blue Cat and Spugsy for starters...
Nah - quite a lot of Arabs smoke a pipe with some weird (non drug) in it.

Old May 5th 2009, 11:32 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
Nah - quite a lot of Arabs smoke a pipe with some weird (non drug) in it.
That's another possibility, of course. The offering chap said it was some special herbs from Oman or something, IIRC.
Old May 7th 2009, 12:15 pm

diablo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by deemi786
I kind of guessed that, the guy that offered me some was really ****ed off that i had the balls to say no to him.

Was told i shouldnt have said no to him because of who he was but i personally didnt give a shit.

Anyhow he gave me a ride home in a very , very nice car, thing looked like it had been on MTV's pimp my ride, was amazing....
once in the car; did you say no again?