Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Can anyone recommend a good physiotherapist?

Can anyone recommend a good physiotherapist?

Old Aug 29th 2007, 11:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can anyone recommend a good physiotherapist?

Originally Posted by jebelaligardener
Here?

Is this the one you mean?
Not bad - looks a bit basic tho and not a lot of selection.
Old Aug 29th 2007, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

jebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud of

Can't register on their site - down for maintenance!

This reminds me - does anyone know what happened to www.waselly.com - used to be great for ordering my dinner online.
Old Aug 29th 2007, 11:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jebelaligardener
Can't register on their site - down for maintenance!

This reminds me - does anyone know what happened to www.waselly.com - used to be great for ordering my dinner online.
Probably they couldn't compete with roomservice-uae.com
Old Aug 29th 2007, 1:33 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

JAG I will take you shopping when you get back if you like? or is the actually walking around that is the major problem. let me know
Old Aug 29th 2007, 1:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
JAG I will take you shopping when you get back if you like? or is the actually walking around that is the major problem. let me know
Get a wheel-chair and you can push her around Choitrams....
Old Aug 29th 2007, 1:36 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Get a wheel-chair and you can push her around Choitrams....
I think you might be able to get wheel chairs at IBN Battuta - the customer services.
Old Aug 29th 2007, 1:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I think you might be able to get wheel chairs at IBN Battuta - the customer services.
Damn, but you are a fine mine of information.
Old Aug 29th 2007, 1:56 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Damn, but you are a fine mine of information.
you know me!
Old Aug 29th 2007, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

jebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud of

Thanks for the offer but shouldnt be needed. Will be trying to avoid supermarket shopping mainly because Spinneys is too far away (and I can't drive at the moment), and as Choithrams in Jebel Ali will deliver I will make use of them.

According to the Ibn Battuta website they do provide wheelchairs - will see what happens when I turn up. I have one full day back in Dubai before I have to go back to work and would rather not spend it at the mall. Not going to be popular with Wally - got to take him to the V-E-T that day for a rabies jab - so will be spending the rest of the day trying to get him to forgive me for the trip to the vet and being away for 10 weeks!
Old Aug 29th 2007, 3:10 pm
Concierge

well if you need a hand don't be afraid to shout