Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Can anyone recommend a good physiotherapist?

Can anyone recommend a good physiotherapist?

Old Aug 25th 2007, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

jebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud of
Default Re: Can anyone recommend a good physiotherapist?

Have found a website for Emirates Physiotherapy Society which lists physios and their telephone numbers but no indication of location and it isnt a recommendation.

I take it you are referring to the one near Union Coop, on Beach Road.
Old Aug 25th 2007, 6:26 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jebelaligardener
Have found a website for Emirates Physiotherapy Society which lists physios and their telephone numbers but no indication of location and it isnt a recommendation.

I take it you are referring to the one near Union Coop, on Beach Road.
yeah.. I saw a lovely chinese female DR .. she diagnosed me before the x-rays came back
Old Aug 28th 2007, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

jebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud of

My company doctor has suggested I go to Jebel Ali Cedars, ONLY because it is on my way home from work and I can probably go outside of working hours I am after a decent, rather than convenient, physio AND I am trying to get out of work

I am also being given contact details for a physio who works with the Dubai Exiles. Bugger the physiotherapy, I just want him to introduce me to the players
Old Aug 28th 2007, 8:10 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jebelaligardener
My company doctor has suggested I go to Jebel Ali Cedars, ONLY because it is on my way home from work and I can probably go outside of working hours I am after a decent, rather than convenient, physio AND I am trying to get out of work

I am also being given contact details for a physio who works with the Dubai Exiles. Bugger the physiotherapy, I just want him to introduce me to the players
Tart
Old Aug 28th 2007, 8:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
never seen their website but they were great.. no wait.. immediate x-ray and diagnosis.. out of there with my valium prescription within 20 mins..
Vals are so eighties. Next time ask for Zanax...
Old Aug 28th 2007, 8:15 am

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Vals are so eighties. Next time ask for Zanax...
But I'm an eighties type gal!
Old Aug 28th 2007, 8:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

But I'm an eighties type gal!
love the leg-warmers and big hair....
Old Aug 28th 2007, 8:30 am

love the leg-warmers and big hair....
oh, had the big hair, and the legwarmers were quite practical...
Old Aug 28th 2007, 8:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh, had the big hair, and the legwarmers were quite practical...
Post a picture!! Could be a whole new thread - what I looked like in the eighties....

(I was a wannabe Marc Almond....)
Old Aug 28th 2007, 8:49 am

Post a picture!! Could be a whole new thread - what I looked like in the eighties....

Hey.. I may just do that
Old Aug 28th 2007, 8:53 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I was that Clare Grogan??? with the bit of hair and the plat??? remember her! I was very new romantic
Old Aug 28th 2007, 8:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I was that Clare Grogan??? with the bit of hair and the plat??? remember her! I was very new romantic
the altered images chic.... We need a picture of that, too....
Old Aug 28th 2007, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I was a Bay City Roller
Old Aug 28th 2007, 8:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
I was a Bay City Roller
In the eighties???????

I seem to remember my sister having a pair of knickers with the Bay City Rollers logo in the 70's. It shocked me then, it shocks me now.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 9:01 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
I was a Bay City Roller
they reformed in the early 90's and I went to see them, brilliant!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.