Business Loans

Old Feb 27th 2007, 3:10 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Business Loans

Whats the deal over here for getting a loan for new startups?

Do banks do this over here, or do you have to find a rich local with deep pockets??
Old Feb 27th 2007, 3:15 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Business Loans

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Whats the deal over here for getting a loan for new startups?

Do banks do this over here, or do you have to find a rich local with deep pockets??
where's Indie when you need her...
Old Feb 27th 2007, 3:30 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Autonomy
where's Indie when you need her...
I need to patent and market a revolutionary new construction method for Emaar and Nakeel

It will increase their current build quality by 50%, and will outlast the current offerings by years.

Here is the prototype:

here is a show home, as you can see, the quailty of finish is much better than current new builds.

The show home shown above is currently for sale at 925,000dhs and includes all fixtures and fittings.

Disclaimer: Sizes,Dimensions,location and price of this development can and probably will change. The company cannot be responsible for the foolishness of off plan speculators looking to make a fat profit.

Last edited by Jammy_Dodgers; Feb 27th 2007 at 3:38 pm.
Old Feb 27th 2007, 3:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately, not for a start up business.

Banks have now started moving into the lucrative(read rip off interest rates - 18-20% and fees ), but high risk SME segment (they wouldn't touch them with a barge pole in 97-00)

But you can get a personal loan (you would have to transfer your salary) of AED 250k at 10-12 %. Read the fine print on the loan agreement very carefully and shop around for rates.
Old Feb 27th 2007, 3:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

I need to patent and market a revolutionary new construction method for Emaar and Nakeel

It will increase their current build quality by 50%, and will outlast the current offerings by years.

Here is the prototype:

here is a show home, as you can see, the quailty of finish is much better than current new builds.
I can vouch for that

The show home shown above is currently for sale at 925,000dhs and include all fixtures and fittings.
Cheaper than Emirates Hills.......so I say go for it

Now go look for a venture capitalist in Ras Al Khaimah..........
Old Feb 27th 2007, 3:43 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by IndieGirl
Now go look for a venture capitalist in Ras Al Khaimah..........
Once people get wind of this state of the art process, they will be beating a path to my door...mark my words.

although im sure that they will still delay the release of the apartments
Old Feb 27th 2007, 3:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Once people get wind of this state of the art process, they will be beating a path to my door...mark my words.

although im sure that they will still delay the release of the apartments
LOL lets hope they don't actually knock on your door

Why the delay.......oh, I see, shortage of sand huh?
Old Feb 27th 2007, 3:52 pm
Up in the air

LOL lets hope they don't actually knock on your door

Why the delay.......oh, I see, shortage of sand huh?
Nope, we cant use Islamic sand to build houses for decadent westerners.

We will be shipping sand out from China as they can make it cheaper
Old Feb 27th 2007, 3:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nope, we cant use Islamic sand to build houses for decadent westerners.

We will be shipping sand out from China as they can make it cheaper
don't forget special offers........ nice chinese watch with every apartment and a clock with every villa. I could do your marketing
Old Feb 27th 2007, 4:00 pm
Up in the air

don't forget special offers........ nice chinese watch with every apartment and a clock with every villa. I could do your marketing
Exactly!....form and function...i mean....who really wants a private jet or Jaguar anyway??