Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Brits are coming

The Brits are coming

Old Jan 10th 2006, 8:13 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Brits are coming

Let's hope EasyJey don't get a route in :scared:

http://www.7days.ae/local-news/air-drunk-jailed.html
Old Jan 10th 2006, 9:21 am
W10

Default Re: The Brits are coming

Or to steer it more for a local audience.

"Typical Jews"

Old Jan 23rd 2006, 10:33 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
Or to steer it more for a local audience.

"Typical Jews"
We need to add that it is part of the international Zionist Communist global Jewish conspiracy to take over the middle east through violence to flight attendants and fellow passengers - maybe add some stuff about Jews drinking Palestinian babies blood for good measure...run it by the Israeli boycott office just in case we miss out anything too.

Old Jan 23rd 2006, 1:21 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
We need to add that it is part of the international Zionist Communist global Jewish conspiracy to take over the middle east through violence to flight attendants and fellow passengers - maybe add some stuff about Jews drinking Palestinian babies blood for good measure...run it by the Israeli boycott office just in case we miss out anything too.

& I thought it was some malicious plot by Emirates air waitresses to take over the world

Tsc tsc....
Old Jan 24th 2006, 5:19 am
Follow Your Heart

ZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud of

For the first time I think that getting cought in the ME is farer than the west... Just reverse the situation and immagine...

can u immagine if this guy was a muslim an the waitress was a jew on a United Airline plane over the US????????????????
OHH Sh*************t..

ZooZ
Old Jan 24th 2006, 2:00 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ZooZ
For the first time I think that getting cought in the ME is farer than the west... Just reverse the situation and immagine...

can u immagine if this guy was a muslim an the waitress was a jew on a United Airline plane over the US????????????????
OHH Sh*************t..

ZooZ
Hehehehe...of course in that sort of situation there would be cause for concern due to precedent.

Old Jan 25th 2006, 7:30 pm
Livin it large

Mctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant future

I have often felt like throttling an Emirates Cabin Crew Member.
Old Jan 26th 2006, 3:06 am
W10

Originally Posted by Mctree
I have often felt like throttling an Emirates Cabin Crew Member.
That would be an about turn, they're the ones who normally aggressively grip members