Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

British Pilots in Diplomatic Faux Pas

British Pilots in Diplomatic Faux Pas

Old Dec 13th 2007, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

andrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud of
Default British Pilots in Diplomatic Faux Pas

Just cribbed from the Times website:-

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle3031549.ece

I've heard that on the grapevine that its was the Crown Prince's car and it was left outside the Emirates Palace with the keys in the ignition, hence the p**sed up pilots thought it would be a good idea to take it for a spin.

Beggars belief!
Old Dec 13th 2007, 7:35 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: British Pilots in Diplomatic Faux Pas

Old news mate...it happened on the 6th and was reported a few days later...maybe connected with the free Red Arrows display at the AD corniche this afternoon?
Old Dec 13th 2007, 7:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andrewpops
Just cribbed from the Times website:-

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle3031549.ece

I've heard that on the grapevine that its was the Crown Prince's car and it was left outside the Emirates Palace with the keys in the ignition, hence the p**sed up pilots thought it would be a good idea to take it for a spin.

Beggars belief!
Britain's favorite export: the lager lout culture of the great unwashed...
Old Dec 13th 2007, 9:54 am
Camel Spotting

Bubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Britain's favorite export: the lager lout culture of the great unwashed...
No fair. They wasnt unwashed, just pissed fighter jocks. Standard procedure in the RAF dontchyaknow!

However, and in all seriousness, they can kiss their careers goodbye once they get back.
Old Dec 13th 2007, 10:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bubbauk
No fair. They wasnt unwashed, just pissed fighter jocks. Standard procedure in the RAF dontchyaknow!

However, and in all seriousness, they can kiss their careers goodbye once they get back.
Well, Biggles never indulged in such disgraceful antics....

Chocks away, old fruit.
Old Dec 13th 2007, 10:11 am
Camel Spotting

Bubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud of

Well, Biggles never indulged in such disgraceful antics....

Chocks away, old fruit.
Not that was written about but I assure you, end of the mission Biggles was as pished as a fart, proping up the piano and singing "itsha long wat to tipperary" with the best of them!
Old Dec 13th 2007, 10:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Not that was written about but I assure you, end of the mission Biggles was as pished as a fart, proping up the piano and singing "itsha long wat to tipperary" with the best of them!
Ah. It gives "Biggles and the White Fokker" a whole new meaning...
Old Dec 13th 2007, 10:31 am
Camel Spotting

Ah. It gives "Biggles and the White Fokker" a whole new meaning...
Personally I was always concerned with his fixation on the Red fokker
Old Dec 13th 2007, 12:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Personally I was always concerned with his fixation on the Red fokker
And were Bertie, Algy and Ginger gay?

I mean why didn't W.E. Johns choose "Mike" "John" and "Pete".....??

I will now refer my enquiry to the "You can tell a person's sexual orientation by the name his parents gave him" committee..........
Old Dec 13th 2007, 12:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by The Dean
And were Bertie, Algy and Ginger gay?

I mean why didn't W.E. Johns choose "Mike" "John" and "Pete".....??

I will now refer my enquiry to the "You can tell a person's sexual orientation by the name his parents gave him" committee..........
Ah. Reminds me of the Monty Python sketch where Biggles shoots Algy...