Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

A brief look into the life of a psycho...

A brief look into the life of a psycho...

Old Dec 14th 2005, 4:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default A brief look into the life of a psycho...

Dear CasaNova,

You have registered to BE approximately4 months ago and it seems you are an active member. I have this list for you, so let us know more about the genius that you are...

Free to answers or ignore the questions posted below:

Profession:

Personal Questions:

1) What are your favourite internet sites, beside BE.com?

2) How many hours a day do you spend on the internet?

3) What are your goals (or dreams) for the future?

4) Which person inspires you the most in life?

5) Name few of your favorite dishes.

6) Which countries have you visited until now?

7) Describe yourself in 3 words.

8) What is your definition of a good wife?

9)Your English isnt good so why dont you go to school/college?

10)Do u drink pepsi or coke?

BE related questions:

1) How did you hear about BE?

2) How many times in a week do you visit BE?

3) Which section within BE do you visit most?

5) Name 5 members who you enjoy reading their posts the most.

6) List some of the threads which you recently openned.

7) What change you would like to see in this forum?

9) What is your mission and objectives of joining BE?

10) Why did you select casanova as your nick name?

Last edited by shoushou; Dec 14th 2005 at 4:40 pm.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 4:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: A brief look into the life of a psycho...

What?Chicken?????

Baq baq baaaaaqqqqqq......
Old Dec 14th 2005, 4:51 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Profession:Student

Personal Questions:

1) What are your favourite internet sites, beside BE?
1st BE is not my fav site..
2nd no favourite sites ...

dont say hours say ,, minute ..from 15 to 56 mins

3) What are your goals (or dreams) for the future? well im a man with no ambitions at all and i wanted to be nothing ...

4) Which person inspires you the most in life? No one

chapati mahragii ... alot.

no money

Stupid Ugly loser

i'll not get married ..
but i will define .. well i want my fake wife to be a good Cooker thats all..

i dont have waste to get a good job here even if i got to harvard! i was going to slought chicken and live my life as normal guy and i know my self if i was going to live my life as chicken slaughter i was going to be more faithful.

none i drink water
Old Dec 14th 2005, 5:00 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

BE related questions:

i didn't hear about it .. i found it by luck..

2 to 4 times

middle east lounge to see ppl showoff

-I like reading my own post as thats the only honest replys around but besides me i like to read Secret Dubai, MJC, Gareth and Zannie.

-a camel for a wife!
Duhhhh who cares!

but i want them to stop locking our threads .. and bannin members
Rule number 6 must be Canceled

im hunting for depressed members .. thats my mission

i dont was watching a movie and there was guy called by that name and females were afraid of him so i like that name...
Old Dec 14th 2005, 5:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by CasaNova

Profession:Student

Personal Questions:

1) What are your favourite internet sites, beside BE?
1st BE is not my fav site..
2nd no favourite sites ...

dont say hours say ,, minute ..from 15 to 56 mins

3) What are your goals (or dreams) for the future? well im a man with no ambitions at all and i wanted to be nothing ...

4) Which person inspires you the most in life? No one

chapati mahragii ... alot.

no money

Stupid Ugly loser

i'll not get married ..
but i will define .. well i want my fake wife to be a good Cooker thats all..

i dont have waste to get a good job here even if i got to harvard! i was going to slought chicken and live my life as normal guy and i know my self if i was going to live my life as chicken slaughter i was going to be more faithful.

none i drink water
I can sum it all up with one sentence:
You drink water.....
Old Dec 14th 2005, 5:18 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

This is like watching Hannibal Lechter interview Papa Doc Duvalier
Old Dec 14th 2005, 5:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

-What are you running away from with this split personality that you have??

-Why do you always act depressed when you obviously know your not?

-Why do you consider yourself a 'loser', and who is responsible for your current 'unsuccessful' situation?

-As a kid, where you provided with all the necessities needed to have a proper life?
Old Dec 14th 2005, 5:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
This is like watching Hannibal Lechter interview Papa Doc Duvalier
Quid pro quo Clarice....
Old Dec 14th 2005, 5:24 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Quid pro quo Clarice....
Sings...."And you do that Voodoo that you do so well"
Old Dec 14th 2005, 5:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BE related questions:

i didn't hear about it .. i found it by luck..

2 to 4 times

middle east lounge to see ppl showoff

-I like reading my own post as thats the only honest replys around but besides me i like to read Secret Dubai, MJC, Gareth and Zannie.

-a camel for a wife!
Duhhhh who cares!

but i want them to stop locking our threads .. and bannin members
Rule number 6 must be Canceled

im hunting for depressed members .. thats my mission

i dont was watching a movie and there was guy called by that name and females were afraid of him so i like that name...
You should have called yourself Kojak....
Old Dec 14th 2005, 5:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Sings...."And you do that Voodoo that you do so well"
I love you too....
Old Dec 14th 2005, 5:26 pm
Banned

running away from life.. running from tomorrow ... i want to fade away

i dont act .. this is the real me

-Why do you consider yourself a 'loser', and who is responsible for your current 'unsuccessful' situation?

since i was a kid i was born to lose... My life is full of mistakes and i know that am responsible for that...

-As a kid, where you provided with all the necessities needed to have a proper life?

Well ShoShou they provided me with every thing and god bless my family but the wrong thing did to me that they raised me as a dump stupid child ...: sorry: any ways let me tell you about my worst child hood memories.

My family taught me to be a kind person so in school people were treating me so bad
They took my money they took every thing I had. Moreover, I was like a dump stupid donkey. Even though on day some one tried to rape me, ohh FU CK I do not want to remember that day.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 5:36 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Im scared.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 5:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

running away from life.. running from tomorrow ... i want to fade away

i dont act .. this is the real me

since i was a kid i was born to lose... My life is full of mistakes and i know that am responsible for that...

Well ShoShou they provided me with every thing and god bless my family but the wrong thing did to me that they raised me as a dump stupid child ...: sorry: any ways let me tell you about my worst child hood memories.

My family taught me to be a kind person so in school people were treating me so bad
They took my money they took every thing I had. Moreover, I was like a dump stupid donkey. Even though on day some one tried to rape me, ohh FU CK I do not want to remember that day.
You mean that beautiful camel incident????
Old Dec 14th 2005, 5:38 pm

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Im scared.
Hello scared, I'm petrified, pleased to meet you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.