Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Bored of the board

Bored of the board

Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:03 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Bored of the board

JD I think we have created a monster
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:04 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sassy
JD I think we have created a monster
I was just about to say the same
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:04 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I don't know Novi I just want to know what shitpot story is being spread about me.
Sh**t.... now this place freaking me out. I am off putting my son for a nap. Will be back soon ... and hopefully Shiva take his anti depressant and calm down a bit...
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:05 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
no ,but i know you and your kind....
some of us are and some of us want to be.....

god why dont you just keel over and die or wake up and smell your own bullshit

Eeerrr shiva...i'm waiting please!!!!
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:07 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Jellybean]Eeerrr shiva...i'm waiting please!!!![/QU

you can wait all you want love
as a taxi driver you should be used to waiting around for the rest of us
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

it is me
there is no story

you just all have finally managed to rile me to the point of explosion.

GO AWAY YOU SILLY LITTLE PEOPLE......WHERE DID YOU COME FROM AND WHY OH WHY CANT YOU ALL JUST **** OFF BACK THERE
ADAM ????
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:08 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

it is me
there is no story

GO AWAY YOU SILLY LITTLE PEOPLE......WHERE DID YOU COME FROM AND WHY OH WHY CANT YOU ALL JUST **** OFF BACK THERE

Take your medication poppet................I see you have no back up to the crap you are spreading around here.

Livened it up a bit though hey!
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:09 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarah1
ADAM ????

no its shiva or chris as im actually called back in the real world

sarah???
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:09 am
Banned

[QUOTE=shiva]
Originally Posted by Jellybean
Eeerrr shiva...i'm waiting please!!!![/QU

you can wait all you want love
as a taxi driver you should be used to waiting around for the rest of us

but I am not a taxi driver you berk and I wait for nobody.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:12 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

it is me
there is no story

I'm assuming (again) that you didnt include me in this, cause you would regret it if you can stand with what you are saying, thats if and if i'm included)
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

no its shiva or chris as im actually called back in the real world

sarah???
Shiva my dear (or Chris or Adam or whatever) ... u r so much in anger ...

Why don't u calm down a bit?
**** it we'll do it live

Originally Posted by Nabs
I'm assuming (again) that you didnt include me in this, cause you would regret it if you can stand with what you are saying, thats if and if i'm included)

the guilty know who they are
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:13 am
semarang

no crap to back me up
there are pages and pages of you and your kinds useless shit here now.

i have all the evidence i need.

and lets face it while im on a role you probably wouldnt speak to novita if she was your neighbour would you....she would just be another poor little asian wife!!! you patronising bitch
Hey !!! What is wrong with u ???
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:14 am
The Delivery Man...

the guilty know who they are
Good, then its not me you are saved
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:15 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

first time on the board for a while.... what an interesting thread.

Did someone declare World War Three here?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.