Bobble basher????

Old Jan 16th 2005, 8:46 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Question Bobble basher????

Where can I get one of those things that takes the bobbles off whoolies? You know those annoying balls that form on jumpers and stuff. I need a bobble basher to get them off...anyone know where I can get one?
Old Jan 16th 2005, 9:57 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Bobble basher????

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Where can I get one of those things that takes the bobbles off whoolies? You know those annoying balls that form on jumpers and stuff. I need a bobble basher to get them off...anyone know where I can get one?

Those r one of those things that r very hard 2 find..... like lint brushes, they r legends.... i know we have one at home that mum bought about a century ago... u might try Jashanmals or Moh'd Sharief or walk into one of those fancy clothes shops in any mall and ask if they have one u cud buy.... they r bound to use them on their displayed goods.
Old Jan 16th 2005, 10:33 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
Those r one of those things that r very hard 2 find..... like lint brushes, they r legends.... i know we have one at home that mum bought about a century ago... u might try Jashanmals or Moh'd Sharief or walk into one of those fancy clothes shops in any mall and ask if they have one u cud buy.... they r bound to use them on their displayed goods.
I hv no idea where either of these places are?
Old Jan 16th 2005, 10:36 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

I hv no idea where either of these places are?
They are both at Wafi..... u can even call 181 and ask if there is one close to where u live. they are very helpful for locations of places aswell as tel. #'s.
Old Jan 16th 2005, 10:57 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Face81
They are both at Wafi..... u can even call 181 and ask if there is one close to where u live. they are very helpful for locations of places aswell as tel. #'s.

Oh right gotcha thanks FACE

Sahmnet crap again today
Old Jan 16th 2005, 11:05 am
The Oracle

Sahmnet crap again today
no probs. u might try Al Salam Stores aswell...... also located at wafi.
Old Jan 16th 2005, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Sahmnet crap again today

HI JB

Blaming sahmnet again? I am starting to wonder if they are monitoring your writing.
Old Jan 16th 2005, 11:13 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
HI JB

Blaming sahmnet again? I am starting to wonder if they are monitoring your writing.

I hope so "Shamnet you r as useless as a chocolate teapot"
Old Jan 16th 2005, 3:33 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

A bloke called Victor Kiyam (or something like that) used to plug the 'Remington Fuzz Away' on TV back in the UK. I expect if you wander around the Fahidhi souk for an hour or so you will find all kinds of life saving utensils like Fuzz Away, Nasal Hair removers and electric toothbrushes.
Old Jan 16th 2005, 5:25 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
HI JB

Funny to see JB got frustrated !!!
Old Jan 17th 2005, 4:09 am
Banned

Originally Posted by novita77
Funny to see JB got frustrated !!!
It's my middle name Novi
Old Jan 17th 2005, 4:24 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Ladies, what happenened to the Old way of wrapping sellotape around 4 fingers sticky side up and brushing the garment, it removes Fluff, Bobbles, Dust.
Old Jan 17th 2005, 4:26 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

And what are you doing wearing a Woolie out here that produces Bobble's go down the Old Souk and buy yourself a couple of Cashmere's, cheap enough to throw away but classy enough to look good in
Old Jan 17th 2005, 4:28 am
Banned

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
Ladies, what happenened to the Old way of wrapping sellotape around 4 fingers sticky side up and brushing the garment, it removes Fluff, Bobbles, Dust.
Hmm. ok for small stuff but I have been over taken by huge mutant bobbles, a bigger job than Mr Sellotape. By the way they make dinky little roller things for the lint and hair problem, really easy much easier than trying to reach those unreachable parts