Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

BMW M3/M5.....cheaper than UK? Best place to buy a new one?

BMW M3/M5.....cheaper than UK? Best place to buy a new one?

Old Apr 9th 2008, 3:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BMW M3/M5.....cheaper than UK? Best place to buy a new one?

2 to 3 bed apartment around DMC anything between 130-200k depending on the quality of the block and the unscrupulousness of the landlord. If you fancy an apartment on the palm, add another 100k.

By the way, beware of W10 - he likes walking in Dubai and tries to encourage others to do so (weird if you ask me).
Old Apr 9th 2008, 3:59 pm
Just Joined

saas4130 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by admon
2 to 3 bed apartment around DMC anything between 130-200k depending on the quality of the block and the unscrupulousness of the landlord. If you fancy an apartment on the palm, add another 100k.

By the way, beware of W10 - he likes walking in Dubai and tries to encourage others to do so (weird if you ask me).
Thats really helpful........thanks

Who is this W10?
Old Apr 9th 2008, 4:08 pm

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

Right, the price for the M5 is 415,000, haven't got the price for the M3 yet, no one seemed to be able to answer me straight! Insh'allah! Sorry for the Delay!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 4:09 pm
Just Joined

saas4130 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
Right, the price for the M5 is 415,000, haven't got the price for the M3 yet, no one seemed to be able to answer me straight! Insh'allah! Sorry for the Delay!
Wow.......is that for a brand new model?......thanks for making the effort Coxy
Old Apr 9th 2008, 4:11 pm

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by saas4130
Wow.......is that for a brand new model?......thanks for making the effort Coxy

Yep brand new and sitting in the showroom. I only went abck to work today. I'd imagine the M3 to be low 300's
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
Yep brand new and sitting in the showroom. I only went abck to work today. I'd imagine the M3 to be low 300's
Finally the thread is back on track...
Of all the things that could be hijacked, this is the first time a thread about cars veers off its target...
Saas, think manly, never ask questions about houses in a car thread...Please...
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:40 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Finally the thread is back on track...
Of all the things that could be hijacked, this is the first time a thread about cars veers off its target...
Saas, think manly, never ask questions about houses in a car thread...Please...
I saw that new BMW today...not impressed
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
I saw that new BMW today...not impressed
What new BMW???
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:50 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

What new BMW???
yes...
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yes...
Allow me to rephrase; What new BMW "model" are you talking about??????
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:04 pm
hmmmm...nice

Allow me to rephrase; What new BMW "model" are you talking about??????
I will have to ask my son...but he's in bed...it was a bit like the M3/M5 but not as high...M6?
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I will have to ask my son...but he's in bed...it was a bit like the M3/M5 but not as high...M6?
Wake him up...Or else I'll call you up at 1AM!!!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

Not as high as an M3 / M5???? Very confusing.

Is it one of these.....

http://www.drivearabia.com/bmw/bmwz4coupe.html#
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by CeeBee
Not as high as an M3 / M5???? Very confusing.

Is it one of these.....

http://www.drivearabia.com/bmw/bmwz4coupe.html#
That's been around for ages...
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

That's been around for ages...
Yeah I know....but what other bmw's do you know that aren't as "high"?

Could be the M6 but that has also been around for a while. Could it be a 1 series?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.