Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

BMW M3/M5.....cheaper than UK? Best place to buy a new one?

BMW M3/M5.....cheaper than UK? Best place to buy a new one?

Old Apr 5th 2008, 6:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BMW M3/M5.....cheaper than UK? Best place to buy a new one?

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
ah! so you are the BMW man!! how's it going?
don't bother trying to be nice...we've already told him you've got an ulterior motive, bc...!!

MM, xx
Old Apr 5th 2008, 7:21 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
don't bother trying to be nice...we've already told him you've got an ulterior motive, bc...!!

MM, xx

shit that is my cover blown!!! Atilla has been off shore for two weeks so I was rather hoping to go for the I need an x5 scenario when he got back!!! you looked fab in Ahlan!!
Old Apr 5th 2008, 9:38 pm
Just Joined

saas4130 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll try and find out at work tomorrow. We've got an M3, Silverstone I think and an Olivin E60 M5 in the Showroom at the moment
ah! so you are the BMW man!! how's it going? [/QUOTE]
Hi - doing fine thanks. Working on a package with my potential employer so planning ahead......definitely a BMW fan........cant live without it!........need to get one sorted before I land there

Hope you're well.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 1:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

shit that is my cover blown!!! Atilla has been off shore for two weeks so I was rather hoping to go for the I need an x5 scenario when he got back!!! you looked fab in Ahlan!!
lol...thanks doll...

MM, xx
Old Apr 6th 2008, 12:51 pm

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

She meant me Saas, I work for them...although not today as I woke up with a banging migraine, not alcohol induced either! I'll get the info tomorrow.

BC, you're not another JJ with a BMW are you?!
Old Apr 6th 2008, 12:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
BC, you're not another JJ with a BMW are you?!
she's a wannabe...

MM, xx
Old Apr 6th 2008, 12:56 pm

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
she's a wannabe...

MM, xx

And you're the real McCoy aren't you!
Old Apr 6th 2008, 1:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
And you're the real McCoy aren't you!
hell yeah...

MM, xx
Old Apr 6th 2008, 1:05 pm
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by saas4130
Thanks for the info....

Definitely a Beeemer boy.......need the speed........any price indications would be extremely helpful.........
M3/M5 - great cars. But speed? Where can you go fast in Dubai without running the risk of some twat in a Toyota broadsiding you from outta nowhere?
Old Apr 6th 2008, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by NedKelly63
M3/M5 - great cars. But speed? Where can you go fast in Dubai without running the risk of some twat in a Toyota broadsiding you from outta nowhere?
You could say exactly the same thing about the UK though....its not the point of where you can do it....its the fact that you 'can'.

That and racing between lights must look really cool....
Old Apr 6th 2008, 1:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by CeeBee
You could say exactly the same thing about the UK though....its not the point of where you can do it....its the fact that you 'can'.

P.s. Not wanting to put a downer on the M car but there must be loads of better cars available for the money....such as this....

http://www.drivearabia.com/news/2007...sv-cr8-lumina/
Old Apr 6th 2008, 1:26 pm
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of

Sorry, I have to disagree. I think the standard of driving is a lot lower in Dubai.

I had a 540i in the UK, and whilst not in the M3/M5 league - it was pretty quick and I could find places in the UK where I could use it to it's full potential, although limited to 155mph.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 1:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NedKelly63
Sorry, I have to disagree. I think the standard of driving is a lot lower in Dubai.

I had a 540i in the UK, and whilst not in the M3/M5 league - it was pretty quick and I could find places in the UK where I could use it to it's full potential, although limited to 155mph.
Hey you're in a better position to comment than me, I've never been over there but have heard / read about driving standards - lets not digress though, i'm sure there's a million threads about it.

So you're saying there aren't as many places to open up out there? I have to do the M60 every day and, whilst its busy in the mornings, I can still cruise at 70mph+ without a problem.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 1:33 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Hey you're in a better position to comment than me, I've never been over there but have heard / read about driving standards - lets not digress though, i'm sure there's a million threads about it.

So you're saying there aren't as many places to open up out there? I have to do the M60 every day and, whilst its busy in the mornings, I can still cruise at 70mph+ without a problem.
of course you can...
Old Apr 6th 2008, 1:36 pm
Now 15% less offensive

Well, its the + in 70mph+ that's the real trick here. How big is that plus?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.