Blinds & Curtains

Old Mar 17th 2008, 4:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Live for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud of
Default Blinds & Curtains

What is the best area to go for window coverings please is blinds and curtains? Is there nothing like a good old B & Q here?
Old Mar 17th 2008, 4:08 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Blinds & Curtains

Originally Posted by lookinatdubai
What is the best area to go for window coverings please is blinds and curtains? Is there nothing like a good old B & Q here?
Ikea, Ace, HomeCentre....they all do ready made curtains and blinds if that is what you are after...
Old Mar 17th 2008, 5:19 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

there are load of shops who come out and bring samples, you found a pad then?
Old Mar 17th 2008, 6:42 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

I've heard that china place...dragon mart? or China mart or whatever has got some real good stuff.. a bit zen... Havent seen it myself, so cant really say!
Old Mar 17th 2008, 7:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zamboooka
I've heard that china place...dragon mart? or China mart or whatever has got some real good stuff.. a bit zen... Havent seen it myself, so cant really say!
oh it's anything but zen, lol...it's full of the cheapest toot from china...!

MM, xx
Old Mar 17th 2008, 7:31 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
oh it's anything but zen, lol...it's full of the cheapest toot from china...!

MM, xx
well that sucks.. was lookin forward to checkin it out
Old Mar 17th 2008, 7:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

well that sucks.. was lookin forward to checkin it out
oh don't let me put you off...put your walking boot on though, it's massive...!!

MM, xx
Old Mar 17th 2008, 7:43 am
Viva la revolucion..

oh don't let me put you off...put your walking boot on though, it's massive...!!

MM, xx
just one boot!?
Old Mar 17th 2008, 7:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

just one boot!?
oh shit, sorry, wasn't i supposed to mention that you only had one leg...

MM, xx
Old Mar 17th 2008, 7:48 am
Viva la revolucion..

oh shit, sorry, wasn't i supposed to mention that you only had one leg...

MM, xx
tsk tsk.. t'was a secret!!!
Old Mar 17th 2008, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

we got nice blinds from Sedar...not the cheapest, but pretty good quality..
Old Mar 17th 2008, 11:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Live for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud of

Thanks everyone, will sort later as back in UK for a few days to pick my other half up and bring her across, single days are over again.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
there are load of shops who come out and bring samples, you found a pad then?
Yes ended up at JBR more of a panic situation than anything else, 3 or 4 said they would get back to me in Satwa to no avail, arranged 2 meetings with agents in Al Barsha and 1 in the Greens, none of them turned up, the agency I used were totally useless. Will arrange a meet once Karen comes across with me on 27th March, we can maybe go for a meal somewhere.
See you soon.
Alex
x
Old Mar 17th 2008, 11:53 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Yes ended up at JBR more of a panic situation than anything else, 3 or 4 said they would get back to me in Satwa to no avail, arranged 2 meetings with agents in Al Barsha and 1 in the Greens, none of them turned up, the agency I used were totally useless. Will arrange a meet once Karen comes across with me on 27th March, we can maybe go for a meal somewhere.
See you soon.
Alex
x
great news, it's a home at the end of the day, Karen will love it
Old Mar 17th 2008, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
great news, it's a home at the end of the day, Karen will love it
esp if she is the nosey type that likes looking directly into her neighbours livingroom

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.