Big Red

Old Feb 19th 2005, 11:11 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Big Red

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Not for an 8 and 10 year old then?
Hi Jools...

Yes indeed.. My next door nieghbor takes his 9 year old daughter dune bashing and she even sits behind the wheel, she loves it!
Old Feb 19th 2005, 11:12 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Still sounds a bit scary :scared:
Not at all, its pure fun
Old Feb 19th 2005, 11:18 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Hi Jools...

Yes indeed.. My next door nieghbor takes his 9 year old daughter dune bashing and she even sits behind the wheel, she loves it!

Thanks Heart, I would like to take mine but it is no funs if the JB's don't like it. They travel quite well but I would hate to get halfway round and have to camel it back LOL

Nabs you are just a big kid....like my hubby LOL
Old Feb 19th 2005, 11:20 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Thanks Heart, I would like to take mine but it is no funs if the JB's don't like it. They travel quite well but I would hate to get halfway round and have to camel it back LOL

Nabs you are just a big kid....like my hubby LOL

If thats true then ur kids would like it cause I'm sure they have taken it after thier dad
Old Feb 19th 2005, 11:26 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
If thats true then ur kids would like it cause I'm sure they have taken it after thier dad

That's is quite true although one has tendancies akin to myself...i.e. a bit cheeky, a bit shy, and scared shitless of anything that gets off the ground...even by an inch LOL

The other i might add goes on roller coasters on his own if need be, also those things that catapult into the air (slingshot) and all that scary stuff, with mum standing feet firmly on the ground shitting herself just watching :scared:
Old Feb 19th 2005, 11:29 am
The Delivery Man...

That's is quite true although one has tendancies akin to myself...i.e. a bit cheeky, a bit shy, and scared shitless of anything that gets off the ground...even by an inch LOL

The other i might add goes on roller coasters on his own if need be, also those things that catapult into the air (slingshot) and all that scary stuff, with mum standing feet firmly on the ground shitting herself just watching :scared:

The only way to overcome fear is to face it

I used to be so afraid of snakes, my dad got one of those pet snakes one day and just put in my hands and since that day i fear them not
Old Feb 19th 2005, 11:34 am
Banned

I used to be so afraid of snakes, my dad got one of those pet snakes one day and just put in my hands and since that day i fear them not
My biggest fear is meeting people Nabs in case you didn't notice, jeez if I didn't face that I would never meet anybody LOL

It was lovely to meet you though, I might even summon the courage to actually say more than two words to you next time though LOL :scared:
Old Feb 19th 2005, 11:42 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Helllllooooooo Nabs how's you???
Old Feb 19th 2005, 11:45 am
The Delivery Man...

My biggest fear is meeting people Nabs in case you didn't notice, jeez if I didn't face that I would never meet anybody LOL

It was lovely to meet you though, I might even summon the courage to actually say more than two words to you next time though LOL :scared:

It was nice meeting you too JB, you are much better in real life than on the site and you give ppl that impression
Old Feb 19th 2005, 11:47 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Helllllooooooo Nabs how's you???
me is good, how is you?
Old Feb 19th 2005, 11:48 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

me is good, how is you?
I'm fine thank you it was great to finally meet you guy's the other night.
Old Feb 19th 2005, 11:50 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
I'm fine thank you it was great to finally meet you guy's the other night.
The pleasure is mine
Old Feb 19th 2005, 11:50 am
Banned

It was nice meeting you too JB, you are much better in real life than on the site and you give ppl that impression
Better that way round no?
Old Feb 19th 2005, 11:53 am
The Delivery Man...

Better that way round no?
yes, but not everyone will get to meet you
Old Feb 19th 2005, 11:57 am
Banned

yes, but not everyone will get to meet you
Why, maybe they will

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.