Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Best and Worst Xmas Prezzie u have had!

Best and Worst Xmas Prezzie u have had!

Old Dec 19th 2005, 10:03 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Best and Worst Xmas Prezzie u have had!

Ah come on, all of u have had the best xmas prezzie and of course the worst one :scared:

All the bad xmas presents I have had seem to always come from one person. Yess its the MIL. No matter how hard she tries its always a complete fiasco. The worst has to be the first Xmas I was wt her son (hubby). It was some kind of pink, silky, very frilly make up bag from M&S which at the time I couldnt decide if it was underwear, nightie or some kind of curtain. Err I had to ooooh and aaaaah of course. Also she buys us decorative things for the house which r hideos and I like a stupid ass**** have to hang them up so as not to offend her

Ahhhhh forgot to tell u what she intended to buy me this year. Peices of sheepskin to decorate bedroom floors (yes the type some ppl use at the back of their cars or as car seat covers. AARRRRRGGGHHHHHHH :scared
Luckily I stopped her just in time

Best Xmas prezzie must have been when hubby gave me my engagement ring which was a complete surprise since he was flat broke . Havent had the same treatment ever since.

But hey who am I to complain
Old Dec 19th 2005, 10:28 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best and Worst Xmas Prezzie u have had!

my girlfriend gave me a Comb on last X'mas! but I dont have any hair.....!

I am planning to give her a set of Deodorant from 4x4=Nivea! that should stop her from stinking!
Old Dec 19th 2005, 10:31 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

anyone who sincere giving me pressies will be the best one. I never get any worse xmas pressies ... the thoughts that count.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 10:35 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
anyone who sincere giving me pressies will be the best one. I never get any worse xmas pressies ... the thoughts that count.

i will give you one!
Old Dec 19th 2005, 12:33 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasaNova
i will give you one!
Thank u
Old Dec 19th 2005, 12:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Thank u
Hmmm....
Old Dec 19th 2005, 12:47 pm
Banned

Thank u

oH!oH!oH! heres your pressie...A brand new avtar. hope you like it.

Old Dec 19th 2005, 4:29 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by CasaNova
oH!oH!oH! heres your pressie...A brand new avtar. hope you like it.

thats call 'kero keroppi'
Old Dec 19th 2005, 4:46 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

I didnt have much sucess wt my thread
Old Dec 19th 2005, 4:53 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by Malteser
I didnt have much sucess wt my thread
why dear?
Old Dec 19th 2005, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

kerrieee has a brilliant futurekerrieee has a brilliant futurekerrieee has a brilliant futurekerrieee has a brilliant futurekerrieee has a brilliant futurekerrieee has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Malteser
Ah come on, all of u have had the best xmas prezzie and of course the worst one :scared:

All the bad xmas presents I have had seem to always come from one person. Yess its the MIL. No matter how hard she tries its always a complete fiasco. The worst has to be the first Xmas I was wt her son (hubby). It was some kind of pink, silky, very frilly make up bag from M&S which at the time I couldnt decide if it was underwear, nightie or some kind of curtain. Err I had to ooooh and aaaaah of course. Also she buys us decorative things for the house which r hideos and I like a stupid ass**** have to hang them up so as not to offend her

Ahhhhh forgot to tell u what she intended to buy me this year. Peices of sheepskin to decorate bedroom floors (yes the type some ppl use at the back of their cars or as car seat covers. AARRRRRGGGHHHHHHH :scared
Luckily I stopped her just in time

Best Xmas prezzie must have been when hubby gave me my engagement ring which was a complete surprise since he was flat broke . Havent had the same treatment ever since.

But hey who am I to complain

hiya all in U.A.E

Missing the sun, been back from Abu Dhabi for 3 years now, but moving to Oz now.
Any Way my worst pressie was a rape alarm from my hubby.
I did have a long walk home at the time,
Another was a plastic ring in a box, my hubby thought that was so funny,
Never mind still wed after 17 years.
Got a lovely coat for the Christmas before we left for A.D. from the
MIL,way out of fashion for years and years when we arrived back in UK.
Please someone out give me some reason not to miss the A.D and DxB so much
Kerrieeee
Old Dec 20th 2005, 3:17 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

My ex GF once bought me an iron.

No surprise she's an ex!
Old Dec 20th 2005, 3:37 am
semarang

Originally Posted by MJC

No surprise she's an ex!
PMSL
Old Dec 20th 2005, 4:02 am
Melts in your Mouth

Originally Posted by MJC

No surprise she's an ex!

Did she try to hint something

Maybe u slept in yr shirt