Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Best Curry In Dubai

Best Curry In Dubai

Old Apr 13th 2007, 11:40 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best Curry In Dubai

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
I am just getting home!
Ditto!

where have you been??...anywhere nice??
Old Apr 13th 2007, 11:42 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Ditto!

where have you been??...anywhere nice??
Went to Bodouir .. it has become such a meat market!
Old Apr 13th 2007, 11:44 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Went to Bodouir .. it has become such a meat market!
Hate the place.
I went to Barasti with some friends, then went in the hotel for some food when the bar closed.

Wasnt too bad tonight
Old Apr 13th 2007, 11:46 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Hate the place.
I went to Barasti with some friends, then went in the hotel for some food when the bar closed.

Wasnt too bad tonight
I hate it after tonight. Full of sleaze balls!

At least you don't get hassle in Barasti .. Where did you go in the hotel?
Old Apr 13th 2007, 11:47 pm
Up in the air

I think it was called waves, the place to the left as soon as you walk into the hotel from the bar.

great tenderloin with peppercorn!!!
Old Apr 13th 2007, 11:48 pm
Pog mo thoin

I think it was called waves, the place to the left as soon as you walk into the hotel from the bar.

great tenderloin with peppercorn!!!

Not been in there. Have you tried bussola .. really good food there
Old Apr 13th 2007, 11:49 pm
Up in the air

hassle??...I thought all the ladies here said the guys in Boudior know how to take no for an answer???
Old Apr 13th 2007, 11:52 pm
Pog mo thoin

hassle??...I thought all the ladies here said the guys in Boudior know how to take no for an answer???
it has been a long time since I have been there. they really do not know how to take no for an answer and they all love themselves. they are there with women and checking you out. one guy was with a lady who could not speak english so he thought he could chat me up .. I looked at his girl and gestured to her that her guy was a perve (don't ask how!). I was appalled by the guys there.
Old Apr 13th 2007, 11:54 pm
Up in the air

it has been a long time since I have been there. they really do not know how to take no for an answer and they all love themselves. they are there with women and checking you out. one guy was with a lady who could not speak english so he thought he could chat me up .. I looked at his girl and gestured to her that her guy was a perve (don't ask how!). I was appalled by the guys there.
Indeed,
However i know that there are alot of middle aged women here that go there and LOVE to get their ego's massaged by allowing a 20-something slezy f**ker try and talk their way into their pants..

Quite sad really

must be either a lack of self esteem or self respect
Old Apr 13th 2007, 11:58 pm
Pog mo thoin

Indeed,
However i know that there are alot of middle aged women here that go there and LOVE to get their ego's massaged by allowing a 20-something slezy f**ker try and talk their way into their pants..

Quite sad really

must be either a lack of self esteem or self respect
Most people I seen there were quite young. I would say that the average age is 20-30. Although one of my friends there was in her mid 50's and had lots of attention (not that she wanted it). another friend is a complete stunner and had very little attention. so maybe it is the men that frequent there that like older ladies???
Old Apr 14th 2007, 4:12 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Most people I seen there were quite young. I would say that the average age is 20-30. Although one of my friends there was in her mid 50's and had lots of attention (not that she wanted it). another friend is a complete stunner and had very little attention. so maybe it is the men that frequent there that like older ladies???

have you been to The Lodge Miss E....maybe that would be a place you like...it's really nice, and not meatmarkety, well, not in that obvious kind of way. Only thing, because it's mostely outside, it's getting a bit warm.
Old Apr 14th 2007, 4:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

I need a pound of flesh to get me through the day...
Old Apr 15th 2007, 4:44 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
Well we've had best pizza and best burger - allthough that debate still rages.

So I nominate 2

either..

a) Ravi's in Satwa, love it, so tasty and so cheap

and

b) Karachi in Karama, again, really good and if you spend more than 4 quid, you're a pig!

But for me the gong goes to Ravi's - mainly cos I can walk there....
Hey MJC and all those who enjoy good curries....

Please be careful when you eat in so called 'cheap' places (20dhs for an entire meal...). Horrible incident in the papers today and all too common in Dubai.

Be especially careful in summer, food gets spoilt due to poor storage conditions. And with soaring costs, they have to cut costs somewhere...

http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/Polic.../10118434.html
Old Apr 15th 2007, 4:48 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IndieGirl

Please be careful when you eat in so called 'cheap' places (20dhs for an entire meal...). Horrible incident in the papers today and all too common in Dubai.

Be especially careful in summer, food gets spoilt due to poor storage conditions. And with soaring costs, they have to cut costs somewhere...

THAT is why i am a bit dubious about eating in so called cheap indian restaurants.

Id rather pay 20dirhams more and live

what a shame
Old Apr 15th 2007, 4:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IndieGirl

eeeuuuwww...fried brain though, was askin for trouble.

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.