Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Banking/finance folks from Saudi...

Banking/finance folks from Saudi...

Old Dec 3rd 2008, 5:58 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Banking/finance folks from Saudi...

Originally Posted by zayn
The base is over $100K and accommodation and car allowances are seperate. The HR guy is negotiating and he's saudi. I think they are playing hardball. They take their sweet time in responding.

I asked for relocation and they said only air for you family and visas will be paid by bank. I said we need help with cargo and baggage.

I am waiting to hear back from them. How expensive is education per child?
not sure about your specific bank but here's what the offered me (w/out asking) and what you might want to look at as a minimum...

- base
- ramadan bonus
- bonus (1 -> 3x months salary)
- housing (3x months salary)
- fuel / car allowance
- travel allowance (flights out of KSA for the year, usually one months salary)
- schooling
- flights into and out of KSA w/ excess baggage allowance
- visas
- reimbursement of visa/medical/security expenses

they didn't offer cargo/shipping or relocation

HTH