Bali

Old Oct 2nd 2005, 2:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Bali

Originally Posted by Zannie
Sarah hope you have a fantastic time and as Gareth said in an earlier thread the security will be at it's highest. We've been to Kuta Beach and it was a dump,so best to avoid anyway!

Zannie xx
Hi Zannie,
Thanks and yes the security will be high...in light of all this and has been said we dont just give in to acts of terrorism otherwise we would go nowhere.
How are you ?
Sarah x
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 2:34 pm
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GarethR
Tom, since you refuse to debate, just answer me this : did you know that the IRA got most of its money from America?

Don't panic, I just want a simple "yes" or "no" answer. No actual debating necessary!
It's also a know fact that a famous american fast food takeaway/restaurant (if you want to call it that!) donated millions of $ to Noraid.

Apparently they didn't realise it was to fund terrorism... what a crock of shite!!

Z

Last edited by Zannie; Oct 2nd 2005 at 2:37 pm.
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 2:36 pm
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarah1
Hi Zannie,
Thanks and yes the security will be high...in light of all this and has been said we dont just give in to acts of terrorism otherwise we would go nowhere.
How are you ?
Sarah x
Hi Sarah, I'm fine thanks, and very true we shouldn't let these maniacs win. Will PM you.

Zxx
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 6:13 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

Tom, since you refuse to debate, just answer me this : did you know that the IRA got most of its money from America?

Don't panic, I just want a simple "yes" or "no" answer. No actual debating necessary!
Don't need to lower myself to your level with an answer. Keep being angry it just makes you look as stupid as you are.

Again, what does your post have anything to do with the topic, other than incite people into an argument that is completely off-topic and more or less irrelevant.

Last edited by TA5; Oct 2nd 2005 at 6:19 pm.
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 8:07 pm
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TA5
Don't need to lower myself to your level with an answer
More bluster. Now there's a surprise! And the threat of violence earlier was hilarious

Just so that you know, though, I don't have a problem with "seemingly every American out there"; I know many intelligent Americans who read books (even ones without pictures) and who understand how ****ed-up their country is, and they're as appalled by it as the rest of the world.

Oddly enough, none of them voted for Dubya

Keep being angry it just makes you look as stupid as you are
You really have nothing at all, do you, Tom? You have no ability to conduct a debate whatsoever. Your catch-all tactic to deflect any criticism of America is to accuse the other party of being "wrong", "angry" or "jealous". You have no facts you can cite to demonstrate *why* the other party is wrong... other than ones you simply *invent*, of course...

I realise that as a Republican, facts are your most feared enemy, which is why when you're faced with them you dodge them by taking refuge in bluster and insults, but I have a challenge for you : shatter the Republican stereotype, grow a pair of balls and learn how to debate in an adult manner.

That means being able to cite facts to refute the other person's position. Cite me some facts that prove I'm wrong about American dollars funding IRA terrorism. Go on, I dare you! I double-dare you, Poindexter!

Again, what does your post have anything to do with the topic, other than incite people into an argument that is completely off-topic and more or less irrelevant.
It's hardly *completely* off-topic. IRA terrorism (funded by American dollars) led to a drop-off in American tourism in the UK. Bali is about to find itself in a similar situation (again). I doubt American dollars were involved, but it's quite possible that the bombers were trained by people who'd themselves been trained by the Americans back in the 80s and early 90s.
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 9:00 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

More bluster. Now there's a surprise! And the threat of violence earlier was hilarious

Just so that you know, though, I don't have a problem with "seemingly every American out there"; I know many intelligent Americans who read books (even ones without pictures) and who understand how ****ed-up their country is, and they're as appalled by it as the rest of the world.

Oddly enough, none of them voted for Dubya

You really have nothing at all, do you, Tom? You have no ability to conduct a debate whatsoever. Your catch-all tactic to deflect any criticism of America is to accuse the other party of being "wrong", "angry" or "jealous". You have no facts you can cite to demonstrate *why* the other party is wrong... other than ones you simply *invent*, of course...

I realise that as a Republican, facts are your most feared enemy, which is why when you're faced with them you dodge them by taking refuge in bluster and insults, but I have a challenge for you : shatter the Republican stereotype, grow a pair of balls and learn how to debate in an adult manner.

That means being able to cite facts to refute the other person's position. Cite me some facts that prove I'm wrong about American dollars funding IRA terrorism. Go on, I dare you! I double-dare you, Poindexter!

It's hardly *completely* off-topic. IRA terrorism (funded by American dollars) led to a drop-off in American tourism in the UK. Bali is about to find itself in a similar situation (again). I doubt American dollars were involved, but it's quite possible that the bombers were trained by people who'd themselves been trained by the Americans back in the 80s and early 90s.

Well there you go, as usual, every last one of the worlds problems come's back to the US you angry, fat little twat.

PS. There is a difference between "You have no ability to conduct a debate whatsoever" and "you have no desire to engage in debate with a fat pea-brained moron every time you speak". Again I ask, how in the ****ing world did your hatred of all things american get brought up in this topic. Can you ever let something alone, does it make you angry that I don't blame fat ****s like yourself every time someone dies of obesity or another SUV is purchased because it is more comfortable for FAT middle aged people.

PS. If you are going to put a picture in the photopost it is probably a good idea to put one that doesn't portray you as short fat scummer, takes away any credibility, not that you had any given your obvious bias against successful people.
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 10:21 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by TA5
I watched the plane fly into the pentagon from my window
How did you know it was coming?????
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 10:24 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Zannie
It's also a know fact that a famous american fast food takeaway/restaurant (if you want to call it that!) donated millions of $ to Noraid.

Apparently they didn't realise it was to fund terrorism... what a crock of shite!!

Z
I too have heard this but only as a rumour, has there ever been any actual evidence to support that? Not disagreeing, just curious.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 4:13 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

By resorting to schoolboy insults regarding Gareths physical traits, are you not reinforcing his argument on your debating skills?
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 4:19 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TA5
I watched the plane fly into the pentagon from my window in the cockpit.
:scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 4:27 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

If it ever did of course, on all the photographs I've sen there is no plane visible, no wings, no parts of a plane, no nothing.

And why, when it first occured where there reports of a massive truck bomb? That seems so much more likely given the damage caused.

But I'm sure the FBI/CIA are telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Incidently, I've been in a fit of giggles picturing TA5 dressed in his gas mask, radiation suit, and swallowing KI pills - if required, I mean, that's going to protect you from a deranged terrorist ain't it!!

Originally Posted by rushman
How did you know it was coming?????
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 4:32 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by MJC
Incidently, I've been in a fit of giggles picturing TA5 dressed in his gas mask, radiation suit, and swallowing KI pills - if required, I mean, that's going to protect you from a deranged terrorist ain't it!!
ROFLMFAO

Gas mask? I remember all those idiots a few years back rushing out to buy WW2 issue gas masks from side street Army surplus stoes, paying up to 40GBP for them, only to find they had a shelf life that expired about 30 years ago.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 4:34 am
Account Closed

"Working in Washington.....Radiation suit"??????
Didn't know Ralph Lauren made those!!!
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 4:46 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by MJC
Ahhh.......... but thank good he was "walking on foot" could you imagine how ridiculous he would've looked in a gas mask and radiation suit and walking out of DC on his hands?

Wonder if he actually "blended in"?
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 4:56 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

You know, I believe that when you're in a hole, the best thing you can ever do is STOP DIGGING!!

Maybe there's a business opportunity for more WW2 gas masks in DC, If we put a bit of glitter and a label on them, how about RushMJC, you just never know we might clean up!!

You couldn't make it up.

Last edited by MJC; Oct 3rd 2005 at 4:59 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.