bahrain - saudi

Old Jun 3rd 2008, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

fefe76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation bahrain - saudi

Is it possible to fly into Bahrain and drive (or get driven in my case as i am a female) across the causeway to Saudi without any hassles?
I will have a single entry visit visa for KSA

Also is it possible to change a single entry visit visa to a multiple entry one once i am in the Kingdom as i dont fancy the pains of the saudi visa procedure again as i and hubby will be going back home to Australia for a holiday soon and i would need another visit visa to come back into saudi
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 7:06 pm
Banned

zuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nice
Default Re: bahrain - saudi

Originally Posted by fefe76
Is it possible to fly into Bahrain and drive (or get driven in my case as i am a female) across the causeway to Saudi without any hassles?
I will have a single entry visit visa for KSA

Also is it possible to change a single entry visit visa to a multiple entry one once i am in the Kingdom as i dont fancy the pains of the saudi visa procedure again as i and hubby will be going back home to Australia for a holiday soon and i would need another visit visa to come back into saudi
Hi

I have flown to Bahrain and driven across the causeway into Saudi on a single entry Visa - I had no problems because I was given an invitation by a company.

The best thing would be to contact the KSA Embassy in your own country. There are issues to do with woman entering and leaving the country alone. I faced similar problems when my sister wanted to leave without me to travel to the UK.

If your husband is already in KSA his company should be able to arrange the approriate visa for you.
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

Ahmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really nice

NO WAY MA'AM.

seriously, you can't drive. You can take a bus or a taxi, and there should be no problems at all.

As for the multiple visa, your husband's company can do that.

Good luck
Old Jun 4th 2008, 3:45 am
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

I always used to fly into Bahrain and get driven across into KSA. Where in KSA are you going?

If it is just Dhahran/Khobar area then I know a good company who always got me across with very few issues.

Alkadem
Owner is Ameer Yaqoob
Email: [email protected]

He always has his Blackberry with him so should be able to answer any questions. Used to charge 35 dinars (350 Riyals) for a one way trip.
Old Jun 4th 2008, 4:21 am
Forum Regular

My husband will be picking me up in Bahrain so i will not be traveling alone

I just wanted to confirm I would be able to get across back home 2 Khobar without any issues

Good O since hubby and i will have a day out in Bahrain then head back to Khobar
Old Jun 4th 2008, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

camel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to all

My husband will be picking me up in Bahrain so i will not be traveling alone

I just wanted to confirm I would be able to get across back home 2 Khobar without any issues

Good O since hubby and i will have a day out in Bahrain then head back to Khobar
Make sure to get your multiple entry visa early on cause it is Saudi yanni.. and someone else might pop their clogs and everything will shut down.. or they just can't be a**ed to do their jobs!

It's no probs crossing the causeway but I wouldn't pay 35bd.. if your hubby has a saudi visa as well, can't he just pick you up from Dmm??
Old Jun 4th 2008, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

i had a return ticket already which was to Bahrain as i crossed the causeway when i left Saudi and flew out of Bahrain not Saudi

so thought instead of buying another Bahrain - Dammam ticket (which is dumb as u pay so much for a 5 min air ride) i would just get hubby to come get me from Bahrain....

we will have a day out in bahrain then go to saudi

plus i wana have a few drinks b4 head back 2 the confines of KSA

lol
Old Jun 4th 2008, 8:30 am
Banned

zuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nice

i had a return ticket already which was to Bahrain as i crossed the causeway when i left Saudi and flew out of Bahrain not Saudi

so thought instead of buying another Bahrain - Dammam ticket (which is dumb as u pay so much for a 5 min air ride) i would just get hubby to come get me from Bahrain....

we will have a day out in bahrain then go to saudi

plus i wana have a few drinks b4 head back 2 the confines of KSA

lol

Yeah so whats your problem - you have already departed via Bahrain do the same for the return. No doubt your husband will have a multiplie entry visa.

Rather straight forward I would have thought - simple - Proper Visa = Mo Mushkilah - Incorrect visa = Mushkilah
Old Jun 4th 2008, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

yeah was just checking coz saudis can be anal sometimes and dont wana drive up2 immigration from bahrain 2 saudi and they not let me in

tho hey staying in bahrain a few xtra days wudnt be a bad thing
Old Jun 4th 2008, 12:20 pm
Banned

yeah was just checking coz saudis can be anal sometimes and dont wana drive up2 immigration from bahrain 2 saudi and they not let me in

tho hey staying in bahrain a few xtra days wudnt be a bad thing
Anyone can be 'anal' the British the Americans and every other nationality there exists. I don't think the anal crown belongs to the Saudis rather I would say the Americans are the anal kings!

However back to your post - if you have the correct visa you should have no problems.