Old Oct 19th 2004, 10:24 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default avatars?

anyone know any good free avatar sites?

is my avatar animated?
it was on my other pc but isnt on the one im on at the mo eh???
Old Oct 20th 2004, 12:58 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: avatars?

Originally Posted by shiva

is my avatar animated?
the monkey?
that's animated...and there are plenty of avatar sites out there, search on google, and also, AOL has a huge bunch too.
Old Oct 20th 2004, 5:48 am
Beduoin_Boy

Normally I use to go into other forums and copy their members avtars... which i liked.

Old Oct 20th 2004, 5:52 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
Normally I use to go into other forums and copy their members avtars... which i liked.

Beduoin ... That is downright theft!!! Find your own avatars ...
Old Oct 20th 2004, 5:59 am
Beduoin_Boy

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Beduoin ... That is downright theft!!! Find your own avatars ...
Its not theft, They also took it from somebody... and also the avtars are for internet and I am not taking them home ..

Old Oct 20th 2004, 7:21 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Its not theft, They also took it from somebody... and also the avtars are for internet and I am not taking them home ..
Lets put it another way then, good manners these days are free, it doesnt hurt to ask someone if you can use their avatar!

They took the time to find an avatar site, so why should you have the easy ride, take em and not look for yourself huh!!
Old Oct 20th 2004, 7:22 am

is my avatar animated?
yeah its aminated and funny .. Well I thought so! They resemble each other so well
Old Oct 20th 2004, 9:16 am
Beduoin_Boy

Lets put it another way then, good manners these days are free, it doesnt hurt to ask someone if you can use their avatar!

They took the time to find an avatar site, so why should you have the easy ride, take em and not look for yourself huh!!

HOG, I will never steal your avtar forsure...! but If I take someone's avtar that person already knows it will be taken, and If I ask him/her thru Pm to borrow their avtars and THEN what if they say "NO"! - It will hurt my consicious bcoz by this I know they dont want me to take it but anyway I will take it even if they say No, but my job is easier if i dont ask.

Old Oct 20th 2004, 9:22 am

HOG, I will never steal your avtar forsure...! but If I take someone's avtar that person already knows it will be taken, and If I ask him/her thru Pm to borrow their avtars and THEN what if they say "NO"! - It will hurt my consicious bcoz by this I know they dont want me to take it but anyway I will take it even if they say No, but my job is easier if i dont ask.
Through pm? Is that to save you embarrassment as well? If someone says not then be considerate and respect the answer given.

I give you permission to use my avatar , but trust me there is only one of me! And TO many of you
Old Oct 20th 2004, 9:33 am
Beduoin_Boy

Through pm? Is that to save you embarrassment as well? If someone says not then be considerate and respect the answer given.

I give you permission to use my avatar , but trust me there is only one of me! And TO many of you

I will not waste ppls time with asking them silly question like: Hey can I use your avtar? and then that person starts to think that I am making an excuse in starting a discussion in flirting with him/her. and he/she will think of me as an internet sex maniac.

Old Oct 20th 2004, 12:36 pm
Professional Princess

I will not waste ppls time with asking them silly question like: Hey can I use your avtar? and then that person starts to think that I am making an excuse in starting a discussion in flirting with him/her. and he/she will think of me as an internet sex maniac.
Hi Beduoin, hows it going?

Old Oct 20th 2004, 1:47 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Its not theft, They also took it from somebody...
Not always the case, I make my own as do a lot of people.
Old Oct 20th 2004, 2:36 pm
Beduoin_Boy

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Hi Beduoin, hows it going?

Hi pp, everything is going great just waiting for everyone to finish there prayers and we go to the tent...

I dont come to lounge and other silly places bcoz ppl there really Sux! and plus I love the middle eastern hospitality.

how is it with you?

Old Oct 20th 2004, 2:53 pm
Professional Princess

Hi pp, everything is going great just waiting for everyone to finish there prayers and we go to the tent...

I dont come to lounge and other silly places bcoz ppl there really Sux! and plus I love the middle eastern hospitality.

how is it with you?
Its going great thanks.

My husband brought home some sort of arabic sweet the other day - eaten when you break your fast in ramadan, it was really nice.

He has given alot of his muslim staff time off to celebrate it.

Hope your having a great time anyway.

So after prayers and then you go to the tent, is that for everyone to join in, or is it a family thing?

I dont know too much about Ramadan myself though.

Old Oct 20th 2004, 3:27 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

is my avatar animated?
brilliant avatar.....I cant beleive how accurately the evloution of the Bush family is depicted there! LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.