Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Attack on Glasgow Airport

Attack on Glasgow Airport

Old Jun 30th 2007, 4:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Attack on Glasgow Airport

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...0,00.html?f=vg

maybe I dont want my passport back after all!!!
Old Jun 30th 2007, 4:05 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attack on Glasgow Airport

Originally Posted by Inselaffen

Dont go ... stay here !
Old Jul 1st 2007, 5:34 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen

terrible, I managed to get the remote of madam this morning and watched sky news. It hits home even more when you have been somewhere where one of these attacks has actually happened. Atilla is from Glasgow. Unfortunately one the men who was arrested appeared to be of middle eastern appearance. Like Safety says - not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims. Very sad.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

safety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Unfortunately one the men who was arrested appeared to be of middle eastern appearance. Like Safety says - not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims. Very sad.
Oh GOD NOOOOO!:curse:
Old Jul 1st 2007, 6:25 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by safety
Oh GOD NOOOOO!:curse:
Old Jul 1st 2007, 6:29 am
Forum Regular

safety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud of

Dont know what to say but sorry guys, on behalf of my fellow muslims who are not & will not be involved in killing civilians, & believe me they are alot, & sorry to my fellow musslims who are being taken for being terorrists just for being muslims! it is a thin line that we have to walk here.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 6:39 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

terrible, I managed to get the remote of madam this morning and watched sky news. It hits home even more when you have been somewhere where one of these attacks has actually happened. Atilla is from Glasgow. Unfortunately one the men who was arrested appeared to be of middle eastern appearance. Like Safety says - not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims. Very sad.
Er...no they aren't. Take a look at the wikipedia link for terrorist organisations. They are not all muslims, by a long chalk.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 6:40 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Er...no they aren't. Take a look at the wikipedia link for terrorist organisations. They are not all muslims, by a long chalk.
the ones that I have heard of have been, obviously not all of them but the main culprits have been. Then of course there is the IRA.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 6:41 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Dont know what to say but sorry guys, on behalf of my fellow muslims who are not & will not be involved in killing civilians, & believe me they are alot, & sorry to my fellow musslims who are being taken for being terorrists just for being muslims! it is a thin line that we have to walk here.
the people that live here in the ME know this...or they should.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 6:42 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

the ones that I have heard of have been, obviously not all of them but the main culprits have been. Then of course there is the IRA.
Well then. Not ALL terrorist are Muslims are they? That's the kind of crap Anne Coulter and Fox News comes out with.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorist_groups
Old Jul 1st 2007, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

Well then. Not ALL terrorist are Muslims are they? That's the kind of crap Anne Coulter and Fox News comes out with.

Interesting to note that at the same time these terrorists didn't kill anyone, there were 80 innocents killed elsewhere by brave GIs.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6256458.stm
Old Jul 1st 2007, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

to tell you the truth, i am happy to here that from a non arab, but do people living in europe & states know that? i doubt it, they are being led by an unjst media force.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 7:20 am
Excess Baggage

to tell you the truth, i am happy to here that from a non arab, but do people living in europe & states know that? i doubt it, they are being led by an unjst media force.
I'm confused. You were the one who said "all terrorists are Muslims" on the other thread.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 7:23 am
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm confused. You were the one who said "all terrorists are Muslims" on the other thread.
yes and then he apologised for them.

bit like me apologising for the murder of Baha Mousa on the basis that it was brits (whose salary comes out of my taxes) who murdered him.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 7:24 am
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Well these terrorists appear to be muslim..............unless of course the fact that the one who was on fire and fighting the police whilst shouting Allah was confused.

I'm just glad that so far they have been a bunch of incompetent muppets, just hope their luck doesn't change.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.