Apres

Old Apr 8th 2008, 2:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Apres

[QUOTE=Patsy Stoned;6174094]I just gave up eating AC..you can't eat and drink, you have to make a choice!!

lol
Old Apr 9th 2008, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

clifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=annacarna;6178181]
Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
I just gave up eating AC..you can't eat and drink, you have to make a choice!!

lol
nowt! wrong login!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 1:13 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Smokers are selfish and smelly. Kill yourselves by all means, but don't ask me to breathe your detritus.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 1:18 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Smokers are selfish and smelly. Kill yourselves by all means, but don't ask me to breathe your detritus.
so...when did you give them up then...
Old Apr 9th 2008, 1:25 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
so...when did you give them up then...
A few years ago. I still steal the odd one when drunk, but only to save the smoker's lungs...

Old Apr 9th 2008, 1:28 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

A few years ago. I still steal the odd one when drunk, but only to save the smoker's lungs...

you're such a sweetheart...
Old Apr 9th 2008, 3:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Must start going to Apres then.

Smoking really is the most pointless and feeble habit.
Oh no, sorry it isn't pointless - the potential benefits are lung cancer...
Old Apr 9th 2008, 3:31 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Eyup, yorkshire lad.

If I choose to light up in the ME, I dont expect someone in the f***in' Dales to moan about it.

Nip down your local boozer where you can say that to someones face and get the thumping you deserve!!!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 3:34 pm
Excess Baggage

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Eyup, yorkshire lad.

If I choose to light up in the ME, I dont expect someone in the f***in' Dales to moan about it.

Nip down your local boozer where you can say that to someones face and get the thumping you deserve!!!
CHOMPTASTIC!

So the condoning of violence is your reasoned response? That's the argument won then, eh?

Actually, pubs here smell weird now since the smoking ban. You can smell beer, farts and BO, but that might just be me. Still, it's nice going home without having your clothes stinking to high heaven.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 3:36 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

CHOMPTASTIC!

So the condoning of violence is your reasoned response? That's the argument won then, eh?

Actually, pubs here smell weird now since the smoking ban. You can smell beer, farts and BO, but that might just be me. Still, it's nice going home without having your clothes stinking to high heaven.
hiya LJ how's things?
Old Apr 9th 2008, 3:40 pm
Excess Baggage

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
hiya LJ how's things?
Good, ta. Looking forward to getting back out there on Saturday night. Insha'allah.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 3:40 pm

CHOMPTASTIC!

Now, I can ignore the goading attempt, unlike yourself.....

I was hme about 6 months after the ban started in Scotland, a FULL YEAR!!! before you sassenachs did!!!

A barmaid said the same thing. She was a non-smoker but wished they would bring it back, coz she could smeel the old codgers in their urine-soaked trousers and the farts from the Guiness drinkers...!!!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 3:41 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Good, ta. Looking forward to getting back out there on Saturday night. Insha'allah.
great news!!! get in touch when you get here
Old Apr 9th 2008, 3:44 pm
Excess Baggage

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Now, I can ignore the goading attempt, unlike yourself.....

I was hme about 6 months after the ban started in Scotland, a FULL YEAR!!! before you sassenachs did!!!

A barmaid said the same thing. She was a non-smoker but wished they would bring it back, coz she could smeel the old codgers in their urine-soaked trousers and the farts from the Guiness drinkers...!!!
LOL.

(I'm only half sassenach, BTW. I was born on the banks of the Tweed.)
Old Apr 9th 2008, 3:45 pm

LOL.

(I'm only half sassenach, BTW. I was born on the banks of the Tweed.)
Doesnt that mean you are dual-nationality???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.