apartments

Old Jul 25th 2004, 10:02 am
Just Joined

clarke878 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default apartments

Can anyone tell me what the accommodation is like in Kalanter tower on shaik zayed rd ? where is it ? is it close to local services ? Appreciate any info
Old Jul 25th 2004, 10:34 am
Balushi

Default Re: apartments

Originally posted by clarke878
Can anyone tell me what the accommodation is like in Kalanter tower on shaik zayed rd ? where is it ? is it close to local services ? Appreciate any info

Why do they call this Middle east forum? With you guys postings and questions it sounds like Comic forum to us! - Honestly.

Old Jul 25th 2004, 10:41 am
Just Joined

Thanks belushi for your constructive comments, do you understand the meaning of the word Forum ?
Old Jul 25th 2004, 11:22 am
Balushi

Thanks belushi for your constructive comments, do you understand the meaning of the word Forum ?

Dont mention it! I know that u dont even appreciate it.

From this Forum, i understood the meaning of Forum is fighting boredom by talkin shite.

Old Jul 25th 2004, 12:33 pm
Just Joined

Belushi - I can't imagine why you would'nt think I don't appreciate someone who has gone out of their way to post an informative reply to a valid query raised in a forum for open discussion, particularly directed at brits wanting to obtain information however insignificant it may be to others. On the otherhand there would be no appreciation whatsoever if the reply came as yours did with no real relevance, jumped up behind the tag of a senior member. Looking at the majority of your previous posts at least one thing you are consistent, and live up to this sites logo "serving the expatriate community", now thats comical.
Old Jul 25th 2004, 12:42 pm
Balushi

Belushi - I can't imagine why you would'nt think I don't appreciate someone who has gone out of their way to post an informative reply to a valid query raised in a forum for open discussion, particularly directed at brits wanting to obtain information however insignificant it may be to others. On the otherhand there would be no appreciation whatsoever if the reply came as yours did with no real relevance, jumped up behind the tag of a senior member. Looking at the majority of your previous posts at least one thing you are consistent, and live up to this sites logo "serving the expatriate community", now thats comical.

Hey man! I had enough of experiences with ppl from Boards. The problem is that u dont even know if they are drunk or High.

Old Jul 25th 2004, 12:58 pm
Just Joined

Originally posted by Balushi
Hey man! I had enough of experiences with ppl from Boards. The problem is that u dont even know if they are drunk or High.
Well I can assure you I'm neither high or drunk, just mistakingly thought the middle east forum of britishexpats.com would be a good place to gather some back ground info on dubai for a friend, I will take your hint and maybe try the far east instead.
Old Jul 25th 2004, 1:02 pm
Balushi

Well I can assure you I'm neither high or drunk, just mistakingly thought the middle east forum of britishexpats.com would be a good place to gather some back ground info on dubai for a friend, I will take your hint and maybe try the far east instead.

Why do everybody asks question on behalf of their friend? This is something i dont understand. Is it u ashamed to be associated with M.E.

Old Jul 25th 2004, 1:36 pm
Just Joined

Why do everybody asks question on behalf of their friend? This is something i dont understand. Is it u ashamed to be associated with M.E.
Belushi t your ability to prejudge is second to none and your statement quite bizarre, your presumptions could not be more wrong, having lived and worked in Bahrain,Oman and Saudia I have actually enjoyed my time in the middle east far more than working in the Far East, North & South America, Europe and Australasia and look forward to returning soon but it is a simple fact that I was trying to find out info on a location I have no experience on for a FRIEND. I would be interested to hear some of your other generalisations, I bet you think all afro-carribeans have huge dix.
Old Jul 25th 2004, 2:13 pm
Balushi

Belushi t your ability to prejudge is second to none and your statement quite bizarre, your presumptions could not be more wrong, having lived and worked in Bahrain,Oman and Saudia I have actually enjoyed my time in the middle east far more than working in the Far East, North & South America, Europe and Australasia and look forward to returning soon but it is a simple fact that I was trying to find out info on a location I have no experience on for a FRIEND. I would be interested to hear some of your other generalisations, I bet you think all afro-carribeans have huge dix.

Oh Now U have Lived in Oman? my friend if u have been to oman even for an Hour than believe me u dont have the need to ask a silly question like this!

" what the accommodation is like in Kalanter tower on shaik zayed rd ? where is it ? is it close to local services?"

"I bet you think all afro-carribeans have huge dix." Hey man u know better!

Old Jul 25th 2004, 2:38 pm
Just Joined

Oh Now U have Lived in Oman? my friend if u have been to oman even for an Hour than believe me u dont have the need to ask a silly question like this!

" what the accommodation is like in Kalanter tower on shaik zayed rd ? where is it ? is it close to local services?"

"I bet you think all afro-carribeans have huge dix." Hey man u know better!
I do because I am of this origin !
Old Jul 25th 2004, 2:40 pm
Balushi

I do because I am of this origin !

... so what work u use to do back home? Dick checking?

Old Jul 25th 2004, 2:55 pm
Just Joined

... so what work u use to do back home? Dick checking?
If dick checking was my chosen profession, i would'nt struggle finding yours, placed prominently on your forehead.
Old Jul 25th 2004, 3:03 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

If dick checking was my chosen profession, i would'nt struggle finding yours, placed prominently on your forehead.
clarke878 4- balushi 0

Down in flames agaim balushi. Maybe you need some ginko baloba or other herb to get your brain working today. Your arguments sound like a 5 year old.
Old Jul 25th 2004, 4:45 pm
Balushi

What were your dreaming of Becoming one day? Balls measuring?

Nah well, Hope u get promoted.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.