Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Anyone a Muay Thai/ Boxing Freak in RIYADH!??

Anyone a Muay Thai/ Boxing Freak in RIYADH!??

Old Mar 24th 2010, 7:46 pm
Just Joined

nosheen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone a Muay Thai/ Boxing Freak in RIYADH!??

I posted somethin similar a few months back in looking for a serious training partner who CAN HOLD PADS and train with me in Muay Thai or Boxing - i have the pads as I'm a Personal Trainer here - location is going to be an issue as I don't live in a compound (live with my employer) but I'm up for male / female partner... am missing punching and kicking things - if u got similar interest and are missing having a serious workout - message me
<snip>

Nosheen

Last edited by Sue; Mar 24th 2010 at 9:39 pm. Reason: email address removed for privacy, it best to share personal info via pm not a public forum
Old Mar 27th 2010, 5:07 pm
Just Joined

alex_rio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone a Muay Thai/ Boxing Freak in RIYADH!??

Hi i am looking for the same profile!
I have been training Thai boxing for a couple of years (and other martial arts), and i am looking for a training partner.
you can call me on the <snip>, or send me an email, to organize training sessions (i am staying in hamra compound).
cheers
-Alex

Last edited by Bob; Mar 27th 2010 at 5:54 pm. Reason: number removed for privacy, pm the poster instead
Old Apr 8th 2010, 9:42 am
Just Joined

Sheikhspeare is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I am also a thai boxer and would love to train. will be in riyadh from next month.

IS
Old Apr 8th 2010, 10:17 am
Just Joined

Hi, thats a good news..do not hesitate to send me a message when u get in riyadh, i have extra gloves..for how long have you been training?

alex
Old Apr 8th 2010, 11:08 am
Just Joined

cool - we should all definitely get together and sort something out - sessions - training - etc !
Old Apr 19th 2010, 8:27 am
Just Joined

agaumar00 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey nosheen ....how are you my name is umar .....from the name it sounds like u are a female? if u are.....wont be able to train with u cuz im looking for a sparing partner...do u know any males who are into sparing ....for muaythai or mix martal arts..

thnks
umar
Old Apr 19th 2010, 8:33 am
Just Joined

hey alex how long havu u been training in mauythai.....are u up for sparing 3 -4 times a week.....with sum traingn drills......do u grapple ..? lookin for a mma sparing partner.?

umar
Old Apr 19th 2010, 8:37 am
Just Joined

interesting to see how people automatically presume that being female means that I won't be able to spar... LOL
don't be deceived - im out of practice but can definitely spar - havnt practice much MMA thou but Muay Thai its my baby and i need to spar with difficult ppl in order to prepare myself for fight in the summer in thailand...
looking to also start some sort of riyadh fight club (yes i am the only girl in there) but we got some decent guys who want to condition more so keep in touch
Old Apr 19th 2010, 8:39 am
Just Joined

ive been training for a couple of years, but stopped for a long time bcause of work. Im in for going back into intensive training, 3 days/week. (most probably after 7-8pm)
let me know when you are free
Old Apr 19th 2010, 2:19 pm
Just Joined

057025 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nosheen
interesting to see how people automatically presume that being female means that I won't be able to spar... LOL
don't be deceived - im out of practice but can definitely spar - havnt practice much MMA thou but Muay Thai its my baby and i need to spar with difficult ppl in order to prepare myself for fight in the summer in thailand...
looking to also start some sort of riyadh fight club (yes i am the only girl in there) but we got some decent guys who want to condition more so keep in touch
I don't think that it is because you are a female thus that you can not spar. It is more because the etiquettes in countries such as KSA do not accept men and women 'cuddling' and 'hugging' each other in a so called sparring session.
Old Apr 19th 2010, 2:23 pm
Just Joined

lol - in compounds it doesn't matter... its more like being in western countries so let me know wen ur free (and Alex) - i'm looking to start a riyadh fight club on facebook so watchout for more info...
Old Apr 21st 2010, 12:59 am
Just Joined

hey nosheen its nothing like that ...i just think it would be unfair sparring fight because of the strength issues....unless maybe lolz you are stronger than me .....wow trainng for a fight in thailand...nice!!! but plz keep me posted on this fight club u wanna start ...i just arrived in riyadh 2day...after a month i gotta fight coming up....due to sum reasons i had to come here...leaving me away from training.....wanted to get some damage control....am here for 3 weeks.....i have all sparing equipment...head gear hand gloves....boxing and mma style....shin gaurd...and most important grion gaurd.....so if any 1 up for sparring plz reply me asap!!!

thnx umar
Old Apr 21st 2010, 7:35 am
Just Joined

hey! I know the feeling of outta training etc - very frustrating - no worries - u can PM me ur facebook/email details and il giv u a buzz and add u on to RiyadhFightClub on fb - Alex is definitely one to spar with - very experienced and strong indeed.. i hope we can all do some training together as thats the whole point of fightclub - watch this space
Old Oct 23rd 2010, 10:45 pm
Just Joined

inriyadh is an unknown quantity at this point

u guys still fighting? if so im in
Old Oct 25th 2010, 3:03 pm
Just Joined

hey! go on to facebook. search Riyadh FightClub and send in a request and we'l take it from there.

Nosheen

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.