Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Anyone miss me at all?

Wikiposts

Anyone miss me at all?

Old Nov 12th 2005, 10:23 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Anyone miss me at all?

Originally Posted by Benson
Have you seen how many posts I've done today? In other words no not busy at all at work. Will be off on 15th to desert again for two weeks.
lol.... was just trying to be polite.

what u going to the desert for? and for 2 weeks?

wait..... arent u already in a desert, technically?
Old Nov 12th 2005, 10:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Face81
lol.... was just trying to be polite.

what u going to the desert for? and for 2 weeks?

wait..... arent u already in a desert, technically?

in J.A. at the mo, going to the gas fields in AD to service gas turbines
Old Nov 12th 2005, 10:39 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

in J.A. at the mo, going to the gas fields in AD to service gas turbines
ah ok..... sounds like a blast!

so you will be in AD for two weeks, servicing gas turbines?

May I ask what it is that you do, apart from servicing gas turbines?
Old Nov 12th 2005, 10:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

ah ok..... sounds like a blast!

so you will be in AD for two weeks, servicing gas turbines?

May I ask what it is that you do, apart from servicing gas turbines?

thats my job so am always working on GT's
Old Nov 12th 2005, 11:11 pm
The Oracle

thats my job so am always working on GT's

cool.... do u work on servicing them alone, or do u design work, installation and circuitry stuff as well?
Old Nov 12th 2005, 11:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

cool.... do u work on servicing them alone, or do u design work, installation and circuitry stuff as well?
jjust mechanical, plenty of overtime. catch you later, work that never really started today as finished now.

He he benson logic
Old Nov 12th 2005, 11:28 pm
The Oracle

jjust mechanical, plenty of overtime. catch you later, work that never really started today as finished now.

He he benson logic
lol...... i like that sort of logic.

Hope you have a good evening, mate. Catch u later.

F