Anyone else?

Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:23 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone else?

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Gosh whats with the angry faces! Morning Novi

It sometimes good to be angry...as it is also sometimes good to be sad...best of all happy. At the moment though I am just shagged
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:25 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jellybean
It sometimes good to be angry...as it is also sometimes good to be sad...best of all happy. At the moment though I am just shagged

Wish I was...........
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:27 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh whats with the angry faces! Morning Novi
Hehe ... not anymore ... Now u can see my smiley face.

Morning too Heart ... and morning everybody else ...
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:28 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean

Know the feeling!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:31 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by novita77
Hehe ... not anymore ... Now u can see my smiley face.

Morning too Heart ... and morning everybody else ...
Good Morning Novi
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

I had a strange PM this morning from someone named V@LENTINE now Im sure this is just aload of crap as the name is underlined but they are saying they love me! Anyone else get this kind of posting in thier mail box? :scared:
Hey, funny I got mine yesterday morning at 2:30 am!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:36 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
Good Morning Novi
Morning Nabs ...

R u sure this 'V@alentine' is not u???
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:38 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by novita77
Morning Nabs ...

R u sure this 'V@alentine' is not u???
PMSL

maybe
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:42 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Hey, funny I got mine yesterday morning at 2:30 am!

Mine came though at 9.44pm someone must have been going thru all the female members if thats possible!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:42 am

PMSL

maybe
Morning Nabs ... Washed your pull over yet?
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:45 am
semarang

Mine came though at 9.44pm someone must have been going thru all the female members if thats possible!
Mine: Feb 13th 2005, 10:35 pm
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:47 am
The Delivery Man...

Morning Nabs ... Washed your pull over yet?
Not yet, it smells good, I wonder why?!

Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:48 am

Not yet, it smells good, I wonder why?!

Im wondering myself ...
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:50 am
The Delivery Man...

Im wondering myself ...
Strange innit?
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:56 am

Strange innit?

yes!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.